Chapter 30-Newsflash

General pov
"What do you want?" Jay looked at them both confused."can i not come see my sister?"he said."oh so now you fine to call me your sister?you made it clear to me years ago that i was to blame and that I could've helped dad.You said to me and i quote 'you're not my sister,you're dead to me.its your fault he's dead you could've helped.'....well newsflash i was on of the youngest when he died and you had no problem blaming me.yet when you find out one of our other sisters is responsible you dont even blame her"kat started shouting.jay leant over to Kelly and said"do we let it play out or do we go get her away" he whispered "I'd go get her if i was you cos she ain't in a good mood and this wont help,shell end up slapping him or something" they were shouting and jay went to go get her."STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME, I DONT FORGIVE YOU AFTER WHAT YOU DID AND WHEN I CONSIDER FORGIVING YOU I WILL BE SURE TO LET YOU KNOW" jay noticed things getting heated fast and so he ran up to her and pulled her back gently. "Ahh so you must be jay" her brother said."you heard your sister now go" jay snapped."i heard you put Georgia in cuffs, why would you do hat when she is practically family."he said. "News flash for you pal,last time i checked family doesn't help get their fathers murderer out of jail and then let them chase after their sister" i pulled kat away and he left.
Kats pov
We dat down and i took a breather.
*start of flashback*
I was 15 and my brother dylan walked in."hey" "hey" he looked at me."you know I dont get it,he's dead because of you" "how is that dylan?" "You want to be a paramedic and yet you couldnt save him"dylan snapped."in case you forgot i dont have a job yet I'm 15 and am not a paramedic yet" "YOU KNOW WHAT KATHERINE, YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THIS FAMILY, YOU ARE DEAD TO ME AND DONT DESERVE TO BE OUR SISTER"dylan shouted.I packed my bags said goodbye and went to see if i could stay with voight.I did and once i got there i broke down whilst i told the voights and Erin what they all said to me.They were furious and justin hugged me whilst i cried.Him and Erin were like the siblings i never really had that cared.Camille and Hank were like the parents I never had or at least Camille was. Hank was like another father to me and at age 18 i moved away from chicago.
*end of flashback*
I let a stray tear flow down my cheek and jay hugged me.
*after shift*
It went by pretty quickly we were busy.Jay picked us up and i went over to his place after we dropped sylvie off.Hank heard what happened and gave jay the day off as he wasnt really needed for the case anyway.I was falling asleep in jays embrace and he said "I'm proud of you,You know tat right?" I gave him a kiss "i love you" "i love you too"and just like that we fell asleep.
——————————————————————————————————
A/N: i am so sorry I haven't updated recently.If you have any requests to happen durin this book message me privately on my Instagram acc. @chicago_fire_pd.med. I am currently in quarantine so it could go one of three ways. I update a lot, I dont update at all or update sometimes.Thanks for reading this chapter.