Chapter 34-when can i call her auntie kat?

Kats pov:
Shift was over and brett dropped me off at the district on her way back home.I said hi to Trudy and wen up."hey guys" jay just smirked knowing what was coming "hank how long do you reckon jay has to stay here for" "soon why what's up?" "Well you see Owen is staying over tonight and i wanted to go get some shopping to get ready" hank grinned "well....." jay interrupted "sarge dont do this to me i hate shopping!" Hank laughed again"everybody we closed the case and we were only doing paperwork so head out and oh have fun jay" everybody laughed "why'd you do this to me i thought i was you're favourite sarge" jay said.hank laughed and shouted from his office "Kats my favourite out of all of you and then Erin but other than those i dont have favourites" jay stood up and i jumped on his back and said "you ain't getting out of this come on" i said as i jumped down and practically dragged him."bye everybody" we both shouted. The all shouted "bye and have fun jay"
*1 hour later*
We were back at jays and i set up a little playing area, i turned the living room into a cinema, i made loads of food look like animals so that Owen would have a decent meal and then i made the guest bedroom nice and cosy. "You know he isnt moving here he's only staying at night." Jay said hugging me from behind as i stood in his kitchen."i know but i want him to like me and then have fun so he will want to stay in the future and i jus..." he cut me off" i get it and if Owen enjoys it and he says he wants to start and stop more then i guess well have to arrange a once a week sleepover for him. He always liked me but he never liked staying over." I laughed "well we're about to change that" then there was a knock on the door and will, nat and Owen walked in."uncle JJ" hw shouted and hugged him."hey bud" then Owen looked at will and nat, they nodded and he smiled and ran and hugged me.which took me by suprise "hey Owen" "hello, mummy and daddy told me about you" i laughed and after a while will and nat thanked us as they left. "What do you want to do first Owen." He giggled "can we draw and then do some baking please.and could i please have a drink" i laughed "of course we can bud and I'm sure uncle JJ can get you a drink"he nodded and ran off.
Jays pov:
I was stood in the kitchen when Owen topped my side and said "uncle JJ could i please have a drink" i nodded "of course" what Owen said next surprised me "when can i call her auntie kat" i raised my eyebrows in shock because he never asked that about Erin "whenever you want bud" he shook his head " i wanna wait until when you get engaged or married " i shook my head and laughed, how did this kid know all of this.he soon ran off and went to find kat.i just grinned and began to clean up the kitchen.