♧ six ♧

" Don't leave me

" Don't leave me. "

-

A loud thud was what had woken up the sleeping boys in their room. Shooting up from their cuddled forms on the bed instantly, their tired eyes scanned the room they slept in together, not wanting to sleep in separate rooms anymore after Jungkook's disappearance.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked with a groggy voice, with an eye closed and the other opened, his long hair sticking out at every direction.

They were all staring at Namjoon who was seated on the floor, his blank eyes shifting between the four beds in the room nonstop. The four boys sleeping on the lower bunks sat up from their beds, their confused eyes focused on the leader.

"Seokjin hyung is gone." Namjoon stated, his intertwined hands trembling in fear. "I checked the bathroom and the other room, but there were no signs of hyung. He isn't stupid to go wandering by himself too."

Silence ensued in the room as they registered what the tall boy had said. It wasn't long before the youngest two in the room to start sobbing quietly, rendering the hyungs whom they had shared beds with to comfort them while hugging them.

"The house is slowly taking us away one by one." Yoongi voiced out, his hand gently ruffling Jimin's messy bed hair.

Namjoon nodded. "I don't know what the house is thinking but all I know is that if we have to come up with a solution now, we have to work fast."

"Aeri said that we will be exploring the forbidden areas today, right?" Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows, his eyes focused on Taehyung who was silently shedding tears onto his pyjamas in his arms.

"The weather doesn't seem good enough." Namjoon pointed at the window, and a wave of disappointment and defeat hit them when all they saw was the same heavy storm pouring outside, its raindrops occasionally splattering onto the window when the strong wind blew in their direction.

Despite wanting to start searching for Jungkook yesterday, Aeri disagreed for them to do so as the weather was really bad, so bad that they were totally cut off from the outside world. According to her, the house would only be stronger when there is a storm outside, meaning they would have to wait for the storm to pass by for the house to return back to normal slightly.

"I'm sorry."

That was the first thing the boys heard when they entered the dining area for breakfast, although they weren't really hungry from all the shock they had been experiencing. Still, they forced themselves to sit down and eat, courtesy of Aeri's grandmother who kept reminding them that they still needed to eat for energy.

The boys turned to look at Aeri who was playing with her bowl of cornflakes with a sullen look, her lips turned downwards into a subtle pout. Unlike what she had worn on their first meeting, Aeri was surprisingly not dressed in some eccentric pop colours, but simply a white tee with a pair of blue denim shorts.