♧ eleven ♧

" Who's the liar? "

" Who's the liar? "

-

"Jimin!"

Without thinking, Jungkook rushed towards the falling boy and held onto Jimin's ankle, not realizing that he was quite literally jumping to his death as well. His eyes snapped upwards when he saw Seokjin grabbing onto his own ankle with both of his arms, his face turning red from their weights.

"Don't let go!" Seokjin shouted, and gritted his teeth in pain when he felt his wound break open again, but what mattered more at the moment were his friends who were practically his family.

"Can you pull us up?" Jimin cried out from the bottom, his mind clouding from the blood gushing into his brain from hanging upside down.

"I-I'm trying." Seokjin replied weakly, using all the strength he had left within him to tug the two upwards just a little. "Jimin! I need you to climb up!"

"H-how?!" Jimin stuttered.

"Come on, grab my hand hyung." Jungkook stretched his other arm towards the boy. "Jin hyung won't be able to hold on for too long. His arm is injured."

Taking a deep breath, Jimin flexed his abdomen and thanked the stars for his flexibility when he managed to hold onto Jungkook's hand. The both of them gasped in shock when they felt themselves falling lower a tad bit when Jungkook released Jimin's ankle to grab both of his hands.

"I can't hold on any longer guys. Be quick!" Seokjin exasperated, ignoring the blood trickling down his arm.

With a reassuring nod from the youngest, Jimin began to do his best to climb upwards, careful not to hurt his friend in the meantime. Fortunately, he didn't weigh much, so he was able to reach Seokjin in a short while.

Releasing a hand from Jungkook's ankle, Seokjin stretched out the same hand towards Jimin asking him to grab it. With a strong pull, he felt himself slipping towards the edge as Jimin reached the edge, and the latter wasted no time to swing himself back onto the platform.

"We will pull you up now Kook!" Jimin announced, eyes widening when he saw the group of piranhas started to gather below them baring their sharp teeth violently at Seokjin's fresh blood dripping into the pool.

"Holy shit!" Jungkook exclaimed when he saw the chaos happening beneath him.

"Give me your hand Jungkook!" Jimin stretched out his hands, and he exhaled in relief when the maknae did so effortlessly.

"On the count of three, Jimin." Seokjin shot him a look. "One, two... three!"

With another forceful tug, the boys heaved Jungkook back onto the platform, and they yelled when Seokjin fell unconsciously onto the ground with a loud thud. Blood was practically oozing out of his wound, soaking the entire handkerchief making it no longer useful to hold in the blood.