♧ seventeen ♧

" Seven equals to one

" Seven equals to one. "

-

"Breaking news! Bighit Entertainment has released a statement earlier today, announcing that the world-renowned boyband BTS had decided to take a long hiatus from their work.

The exact period is unknown, but it is reported that the seven members are currently all hospitalized as they are injured after getting trapped in a fire inside a summer vacation house which had been off the radar for years now. The entertainment agency states that the members are all recovering well after receiving proper medical care.

Bang PD, founder of BTS, says he hopes that A.R.M.Y.s will be understanding to this situation, and he apologizes for such a circumstance to happen."

Switching off the television, Taehyung released a long sigh before turning his head to peek at his roommate in the hospital. Jimin was sleeping on the bed next to his, the cuts all over his delicate skin bandaged up with the utmost care.

All seven of them were transferred back to Seoul's most prestigious hospital, and they were placed respectively in three private wings on the VVIP floor. Taehyung shared a room with his same-aged best friend; Hoseok with Jungkook; and Seokjin with Namjoon as the latter two were hurt more gravely.

Yoongi was kept inside the ICU as he was still yet to regain his consciousness, the doctors informing that his spine was injured from the strong impact. Fortunately, it didn't hit his lower spine or else, he would be wheelchair bounded forever.

Although being hurt themselves, his brothers would still take turns to visit him, all unwilling to leave him alone for most of the time.

Taehyung's injury was considered to be pretty mild compared to the others, only sporting a few superficial burnt wounds on his lower limbs. With the help of his crutches, he left his room while limping a little to enter the room next to his.

"Tae?" Seokjin blinked at his arrival with a half-bitten apple in his hand.

"Hi hyung." Taehyung greeted the two in the room before plopping down on the edge of Namjoon's bed which was nearer to the door. "How are you two doing?"

Namjoon who was instructed to lie down with his front facing the bed let out a groan. "The cuts on my back still hurt, but nothing hurts more than me having to stay in this same position when I lie down on the bed for days. My back is aching!"

"You're just old, Joon." Seokjin teased, but he quickly hissed in pain when his own bandaged wound on his arm began to sting.

"Says the one who's literally the oldest." Namjoon rolled his eyes, making Taehyung giggle.

"Why are you here Tae? You should be resting you know." Seokjin questioned worriedly.