♧ thirteen ♧

" Jinx? "

" Jinx? "

-

"Help me hyung!" Jungkook coughed violently when he felt his windpipe getting cut off by the same invisible force which had pushed him up onto the wall.

"I'm trying!" Namjoon did his best to bring the boy back down, but he kept failing as he was stuck near the high ceiling.

"Seokjin hyung's breathing fine again." Jimin fell onto the ground next to his brother after performing vigorous rounds of CPR to resuscitate him, his sweat trickling off every part of his body as exhaustion took over him.

"I-I can't breathe." Jungkook whimpered, his hazy eyes slowly closing as spots of black began to attack his mind.

"Don't you dare close your eyes Jungkook!" Hoseok exclaimed while climbing onto Namjoon's shoulders, and with a strong heave, he was finally able to reach the maknae. "Come to hyung, please."

"I'm trying..." Jungkook let out softly, and the moment he fluttered his eyes shut, his limp body fell forward, right into Hoseok's wide opened arms.

"Wake up!" Hoseok ruffled the boy's hair gingerly with tears falling nonstop when they were back at the ground again with Jungkook now laying on the ground next to Seokjin.

"He's breathing hyung. Calm down." Jimin comforted Hoseok, and with an affirmative nod from Namjoon who was checking Jungkook's pulse, they eventually allowed themselves to fall flat onto the ground.

"What the hell is going on, seriously." Namjoon hid his teary eyes with his arm covering them, but his broken voice exposed how vulnerable he felt at that moment.

"I promise to behave well forever after this once we're out of this place." Jimin sobbed.

"No more scandals." Hoseok added, his own tears still running like water taps. "I miss home."

"I miss my family and friends." Namjoon piped in.

"I miss our managers, PD-nim, and especially, our fans." Jimin grew a smile at the thought of their fans cheering for them always in the concerts.

After a moment of silence, Jimin sat up, his eyes taking in the calmful sleeping expressions of the oldest and the youngest before focusing on the other two who were now staring into nothingness while having their backs leaned on the wall. He played with Jungkook's hair gently, legs moving in towards his torso so he could rest his chin on his knees.

"Hyung." Jimin called out. "Do you think we will be able to ever leave?"

"Maybe yes. Maybe not." Namjoon answered him vaguely. "But what I do know is that I'll sue the hell out of this place if we ever leave."