19

~~LEVI~~
When we got back to the old castle after training.

We were sitting in the dinning hall where everyone was giving eren dirty looks because he transformed.

I was sitting on the table resting my head on my arms.

"Look Eren did not mean to transform, the reason he can and will transform is because he knew he really needed to save someone, at the time it was obviously was just training and he didn't think it was important enough to have to transform, but when I showed him that I had to risk Levi's safety.... it hit him. He knows to transform when people are in danger.... and when he knew it was important to keep humanity safe from Titans he made a self inflicted wound and turned." Hange said.

"So what your saying is...." Eren said.

"Self harm isn't the only way you just have to believe for the sake of humanity." The captain said.

"So your saying jeager didn't turn on purpose?" Elf questioned

The captain nodded his head.

The whole of squad levi looked at each other.

One by one they bit there hands.

First eld.

Then Petra.

Then oluo.

And lastly Gunther.

I got off my arms.

I was surprised by what they all done.

"Son of a bitch that hurts.... how do you do that." Gunther said.

I looked at erens face.

He was just as shocked.

He came over to me.

"You. You don't have to bite your hand but I want you to do something for me?" He asked.

I nodded.

He took his dads cellar key from around his neck. And he put it around me.

I was confused. He never took it off.

"I want you to look after this for me. I trust that no matter what you will survive this expedition and if I don't you are now humanity's last hope." He said

I shook my head. No.

"Yes. There is a possibility I might be eaten. No all of us have that possibility but I give you this key for the sake of humanity. But also to show you how much I care for you and expect you to live." He said.

I held the key close to my chest.

I nodded.

Now that we've finished the Titan theory on eren.

This is where we go on our expedition to shiganshina.

We were riding our horses.

Other groups such as mikasa, and armins had to fight the Titans so Mike squad could get passed.

While we were riding something different was happening.

There was this Titan that was following us.

It was sprinting after us.

It was abnormal you could say.

It was coming closer and closer.

"Oluo! Petra! Take care of that thing we can't have any distractions." The captain said.

He didn't take his focus off of us riding.