36

~~LEVI~~
We were riding into the forest to find eren.

"Spread out! Take formation to locate any enemies!" The commander said.

We all spread out into three groups.

Eren your going to be okay.

"Levi, Levi, hey. Stop pushing so hard. Your drifting near the vanguard. It'll ruin the whole formation. I know how you feel, but. . . Didn't I tell you? Eren won't get taken away without putting up a fight. Don't you agree? You know he'll never give up. So it's up to is to stay calm and be there when he needs us. Just like we did back then." Hannes called to me. 

I realised I was drifting away from the group.

I slowed down.

"Your wrong." I mumbled.

Hannes was shocked by this.

"I'm the one who needed him, not the other way around. He just used to say that he started the fights so the bullies wouldn't bully me for snitching." I then said.

Hannes didn't say anything.

He smirked.

"That kid must care for you a lot."

I nodded.

He chuckled.

~~EREN~~
I woke up.

I was on a tree trunk.

I looked to my side to see Ymir.

And in front of me was them.

Reiner and bertholdt.

Where's the others.

Where's Levi.

More importantly. Where the fuck are my arms.

They must have ripped off or something.

They're regenerating at the moment. 

"Your awake finally." Reiner said.

I looked at him dead in the eye.

I looked down below us.

It was a long way down and there were Titans eyeing us.

I didn't have my ODM gear, one of them must have taken it.

Those bastards.

"Don't try it, if you do those Titans will for sure eat you." I looked to my side.

Ymir was finally awake.

"You happy now, you sick bastards." I said.

Bertholdt couldn't even look at me.

Reiner looked pretty pissed.

"Hey bertholdt, I want to know something, when I told you how my mother died, because parts of the wall crushed her how'd you feel, sorry, or happy?" I asked.

He looked at me.

"I felt sorry for you." He said.

"And Reiner, wow Reiner I actually tried to stick up for you, I made every reason for this not to be true. Levi literally had a panic attack because of you. Do you know everything he's been through, he's lost everyone he's ever loved, he thought of both of you as family. So did I and the rest of us. How did you feel when you looked at Levi's face when he saw the monsters you are?" I said.

Reiner finally looked at me.

"What does it matter now." He said.

"He trusted you, I trusted you. He chose to use his voice when speaking to you. He told you how much he wanted to see the sea, and you think his feelings don't matter."

Reiner had a look of guilt.

"He's probably worried sick you know." Reiner said.

What.

"I mean can you imagine how Levi's feeling, I saw his face when he thought you were eaten the first time, he nearly almost let himself die until you in your Titan form stopped him. What do you think he's feeling now. Maybe having another one of his panic attacks." Reiner said.

I put my hand over my mouth.

No.

Don't listen to him.

Levi is fine.

Levi won't do anything stupid.

"He loves you right, imagine the pain he feels every time you look or seem to be eaten." He then said.

It's been so many times now.

Back in wall rose.

The female Titan.

Now.

"Is that so Reiner. And who's fault is that if Levi has a panic attack. Sure he's worried about eren but the only reason for that is because you've taken him away." I heard.

I looked at Ymir.

"Don't even get me started on you, we all trusted you, you told me like every five seconds after I turned Titan to stay away from Krista, maybe it should have been you who stayed away!" I shouted.

She growled.

"Enough, we're leaving now!" Reiner shouted.

Bertholdt came down to me.

I started to bite my arms.

Since I had no hands.

"Enough your energy's not restored, you won't be able to transform, we're going to our hometown, so stop struggling!" Reiner said.

I didn't give up.

"And you, you know we've got nothing against you, you can come and live, in our hometown, we can even bring Krista, she'll be safe and be able to live her life. I would say let's bring Levi as well but. . ." He then said.

"I wouldn't bring him even if you begged me, I wouldn't take him away from Mikasa, his family!" I yelled.

Suddenly I felt everything going black.

Bertholdt just knocked me out.

"I....W..will..k.kill you!" I mumbled.