33

~~LEVI~~
Soon we had to go to the wall.

Gently we were getting the resting Ymir up there. She was still regenerating.

I was standing with eren.

"How's Ymir? What sort of shape is she in?" Eren asked.

I tugged on his sleeve.

I was really worried.

He ruffled my hair.

"Her right arm and leg were bitten off, and her insides are beaten like scrambled eggs. If she was normal she'd be dead for sure." A solider said.

The solider soon used his gear and went back to the ground while we were on top of the wall.

"If she was normal, huh?" Eren said.

I shook my head at him.

"Don't worry I'm not calling myself weird or anything it's just hard knowing what people really think, if you didn't know me or love me you'd think like that." He said.

I shook my head.

"Never." I mumbled.

He smiled.

He gently bent down and kissed my cheek.

"That's why I love you."

We heard a struggling noise.

We looked at the edge of the wall seeing that Reiner was trying to get up.

Eren went over to him and helped him onto the wall.

Reiner arm was in a sling so he couldn't use it.

"Reiner! Grab on!" Eren said.

Eren put his hand out for Reiner to take.

"Right!" Reiner said.

He took Erens hand.

And Reiner successfully got on the wall.

Bertholdt soon joined us on the wall.

"Damn, it hurts." Reiner whined.

"You alright, Reiner?" Eren asked.

"Not by a long shot. A Titan nearly gnawed off my arm. That was... pathetic. I thought I was done for."

Soon I helped armin onto the wall.

We were having our own little conversation until we were listening to this one.

"Even someone as strong as you gets this way sometimes." Eren said.

"What are you talking about? This is the second time for me! Tell him armin." Reiner said.

Armin shot his head over.

"Huh!"

"Remember the time I nearly got crushed in that Titans hand?"

Armin looked deep in thought.

"Oh...Back then..."

He was thinking back on the expedition with the female Titan.

"That makes twice I've nearly died. At this rate I'll be dead before I know it. I picked this path on my own, but being a soldier is rough. It's like a soldiers spirit breaks down before their body. Though, until we plug up this wall, there's no time to waste whining about it."

"Yeah. You two have been driven far enough away from your hometown. I'm thinking... this is where we gotta draw the line." Eren said.

Suddenly I heard.