31

I'm sorry I'm just trying to get all the boring parts out of the way, I need to feel this stuff in because I'm still going along with the story line as well.
~~LEVI~~
Soon later while we were still riding on the carriage.

Hange got this weird rock thing out.

"Hey hange, since when are you a geologist, or are rocks just that fascinating to you, looks like your about to drawl." The captain said.

Hange looked at Mike.

"What this? It's not a rock. Not an ordinary one anyway, it's a hardened piece of skin left behind by the female Titan."

We were all shocked by this. 

Titan skin immediately is meant to evaporate right.

"It didn't vanish!" Armin said.

"No! This random material broke off when Annie reverted back to her human form,it didn't evaporate, it didn't simply go puff, so that got me thinking, and when I compared it with a sliver of the wall, everything was identical, if my hypothesis is correct the service was constructed using Titan skin." Hange said.

"Your kidding me." Mikasa said.

"That's what armin was trying to say." I mumbled.

Everyone looked at me.

"Ugh...ugh... so then..." armin was saying.

Until Hange put her hand over his mouth.

"Easy it's rude to steal someone else's thunder, as it stands we'd be hard pressed to find a rock big enough for wall rose, it would have to be just the right shape and size, and we don't have persifics yet, but on the other hand when there's a will there's a way. Picture eren using hardening ability's while in Titan form." Hange said, slowly taking her hand away from armins face.

I looked at eren.

"I could, patch the hole." Eren mumbled.

"The ceiling should be composed of the same material and the hardened bit won't dissolve when you transform back. This might be less of a long shot than it sounds. Thoughts?" They asked.

I looked at armin who seemed to want to say something.

"I think it's well worth the risk to try. And assuming it really does work, reclaiming wall Maria is feasible, too. Up until now, we've had to transport a large quantity of materials and supplies. That's why the need for outposts past the wall limited our progress. But if we don't have to accommodate supply wagons... we could quickly make our way to shiganshina. What if we carried out the plan at night?" Armin said.

"At night?" We all questioned.

"Yes."

We were all now still confused.

Eren held my hand tighter.

"During the night, when Titans can't move." Armin said.

That makes sense, his plan could work.

"I see... If the group was small enough, you could sneak all the way to wall Maria. The current situation is as bad as it gets, but... We still have a glimmer of hope." Hange replied.