The Other Side of the Story

15 minutes after Izumi and her friends left Izuku. ( so while he was being taken to the Boar Hat.)

Shota: Guys I'm worried about Izuku. I think we went overboard on the bullying there.

Katsumi( who has a personality similar to her mom.): I agree we should go check on him.

     The others agreed and went to find Izuku but instead all they found was a pool of dried up blood and a trail of blood leading to the forest.

Izumi: I I Is th th that bl bl blood? No one attacked him hard enough for him to bleed right?

     Shota was beyond pissed because she always made sure to watch what she did to Izuku but the others always went all out and now Izumi is asking how Izuku was bleeding enough to make a puddle of blood. However she held back her anger for now.

Shota: Guys incase you haven't noticed there's a trail of blood. It looks like Izuku went to the forest. Let's hope that he's fine and not bleeding out too much so that he dies.

Izumi: Wait he could die but the point of bullying him was so he wouldn't die.

Shoto: Izumi are you okay you don't look well your breathing is erratic and your deathly pale.

Izumi: My well being is irrelevant right now we have to find Izuku.

     They followed the trail of blood to a tree that was covered in blood but after that there was no trace of Izuku. Izumi blacked out repeatedly saying sorry over and over. The others went to their houses and Shota brought Izumi back home. They all gave the bad news to their parents. All Might sent out a search party trying to find his son. Inko who realized that she had no memories of Izuku past the age of four broke down. Endeavor joined All Might's search party and Rei comforted Shota. Mitsuki didn't know how to react and just went quiet.

     A couple of months later Izumi had to go to a quirk hospital. (  I made it up its like a mental hospital but for patients with quirks that just lash out randomly.) She rarely talked so alot of people thought she became mute. She refused to used her quirk  because she thinks it's what killed her brother and she was afraid it would take another life  because of this she also had anxiety, Ptsd, and minor depression.

     One year into this endeavor ( Izuku just finished training with Ban at this time ) and Izumi was aloud to leave but before she left she asked for quirk cancelation bracelets so she would never have to use her quirk again.

Year 2 month 1

Izumi POV

Izumi thoughts: Another new year without you Izuku. Why was I always such a jerk to you. I don't deserve this quirk out of everyone it could have gone to I was the last person who should have received it.

No one's pov

     Izumi was taken out of her thoughts by her parents knocking on her door.

Inko: Izumi we want to talk with you

     Izumi opened up the door.

Toshinori: You see we wanted to give you something. I originally planned on giving it to Izuku but he's no longer around.

Izumi: What is it.

Toshinori: I want to give you my quirk.
Input long one for all speech.

Toshinori: I know you don't want to use your own quirk but you can still become a hero. I know you've done some awful things in the past with yours but you have to move on for Izuku he would have never wanted you to suffer even if you bullied him. So all I ask is for you to take this quirk and become a hero he would be proud of.

Izumi: I will. I'll take your quirk and become a hero all can look up to even the quirkless.

     And like that Izumi's training began however not just physical but emotional and mental training as well. She went to a quirk therapist ( a person who helps people who are afraid of their quirks.) Izumi started becoming more like her old self but she doubted Izuku would ever forgive her if he was alive.

Years 2-4

     Izumi spent her time exercising her body and mind. Her body to be able to handle one for all and her mind so she could use her original quirk without fear. By the end of the 3 years she had a body capable to use ofa at 39% and she could use Electro for 3 hours before she started hyperventilating. All Might was there at all times to make sure her quirk didn't go rouge.

Years 5 and 6

     Izumi kept working her ass off. She had a body that most girls would envy and her mind was sharper than ever. In these years they started cleaning Trash Beach and by the end of these years they finished it. All Might gave OFA to Izumi and sent her to Gran Torino's place in order for her to learn how to use it.

Year 7

     Izumi was able to use OFA at about 56% and thanks to Gran Torino's teaching Izumi learned how to not break her bones. She finally could become a hero Izuku would be proud of.

     Izumi continued to train for the last to weeks before the exam.

Izumi's Thoughts: If you are still alive brother I will see you soon I hope you have had a great 7 years without me. I promise you that I will become the next number 1 hero for you and the rest of the quirkless population. Good night brother see you in 2 weeks hopefully.

Alright thats the end of the chapter now before you go i have a question should Izuku somehow be able to give the powers of the Seven deadly sins to other people so he can create the new Seven deadly sins and if so who should he give them to answer in the comments below