Battle Training

All Might and Green Tornado: WE ARE HERE COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE HEROES.

     Izuku's low growl almost went unnoticed but Uraraka saw it from the corner of her eye. Izumi was just plain embarrassed by her parents actions.

Am and Gt: TODAY WE ARE GOING RIGHT INTO THE TRAINING.

     All Might was hold a card that had the words BATTLE TRAINING on it.

All Might: HOWEVER PART OF BEING A HERO IS LOOKING THE PART SO GRAB YOUR COSTUMES AND MEET US AT GROUND BETA.

     Izuku looked at his suit and smiled remembering the day he got it from King.

Flashback

Izuku: Ugh I need a hero outfit but I can't decide what I want to make it look like.

King: Hey Izuku can I see you for a sec.

     Izuku walked into the room.

Izuku: Yeah what's up.

King: Well I know you have been struggling with your hero costume design so I took the liberty of making it for you.

     He said while pulling out a outfit he made himself.

King: How does it look.

Izuku: It looks great thank King.

Flashback over

     One by one All of class 1a came out the tunnel and it is safe to say Izuku got the best reaction.

( Just mix them together, Also art not mine

( Just mix them together, Also art not mine. )

Ochacko: Wow Liones your costume looks so cool. You look like a knight.

Izuku: Thanks.

Ochacko's thoughts: Why did he look so made when All Might and Green Tornado came into the room. I'll ask him later.

     All Might then explained the exercise and by the end they all chose teams

Team A: Izuku and Yaoyorozu
Team D: Izumi and Katsuki

All Might: THE FIRST TEAMS WILL BE A as the heroes AND D as the villians  HEAD TO THE FIRST TEST BUILDING.

Yaoyorozu: Liones we need a plan

Izuku: Okay what were you thinking?

Yaoyorozu: Our opponents quirks are hard to understand but I think I know how to deal with the explosion one. His quirk works around his sweat so that means we just need to make it cold and I have just the thing for that.

     However before they could plan more the exercise started. Izuku and Yaoyorozu got in the building and after 2 minutes of searching they found their opponent

Katsuki There you are. I'm going to enjoy defeating you after what you pulled during the assessment test.

     While he was monologing Yaoyorozu started to create a very cold vapor from her body, but Katsuki was about to attack so Izuku got in front of her. They started fighting. Well it was more of a beat down since Katsuki was struggling to get explosions out since he couldn't generate enough sweat. Then one of Katsuki's gauntlets turned red.

Katsuki: Finally. Since you know how my quirk works because you wouldn't have been able to come up with this plan if you didn't I'll spare you the boring details.

     He held up his gauntlet only to feel it getting pulled away from him.

Katsuki: WHAT THE HELL LET GO OF MY GAUNTLET.

Izuku: I take offense to that statement I'm not touching anything.

    Izuku's distraction worked because the while Katsuki was busy with that Yaoyorozu got the capture tape around him.

All Might: KATSUKI BAKUGO IS CAPTURED.

   Izumi was worried about Katsuki and then she heard her father yell about him being captured and got ready for a fight. Then she felt all of her strength disappear as she fell to the floor. and a second later.

All Might: HERO TEAM WINS

When they all got back to the observation room Izuku was bombarded with questions about his "quirk"

Izuku: My quirk is called Snatch it allows me to take physical items and other things such as strength and stamina.

Ashido: That is OP.

Jirou: But what about the healing thing you did during the entrance exam.

Izuku: My quirk evolved a couple months before the exam now I can give my energy to people to help them heal.

Ashido: EVEN MORE OP WHAT THE HECK.

I'm lazy so skipping to to end.

At the end of the day the were all in the classroom introducing themselves. Then Uraraka asked a question.

Uraraka: Hey Liones I noticed that you looked unhappy when All Might and Green Tornado came into the room earlier why do you not like them.

    The class was shocked at the fact that he might not like the number 1 and 11 pros but waited for him to respond.

Izuku: Its not that I dislike them well maybe I do to an extent but that's not the point. What I really dislike is the type of heroes they are. I prefer underground heroes and heroes who don't care about the fame and fortune.

   The class understood and dropped that topic. Izuku left shortly after.

I really didn't know how to end this Chapter sorry but that's the end so if you have suggestions for how the story could go then leave it in the comments below. And for those of you that don't visit my profile Izuku will be discovered during the Rescue ark.