U.S.J Part 2

?????: The schedule said that All Might was supposed to be here today and yet I see no sign of him.

?????: Where is he. After I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends to meet him. Oh well maybe if we kill a few kids he'll show up.

      Izuku P.O.V
After the villains walked through the portal they came through I found the creature that was practically leaking dark energy in waves. It was a big villain that looked like it had a beak and its brain exposed.

Izuku thoughts: Why in the hell is that thing giving off demon vibes. Luckily it seems to be one of the lower ranked ones. But it's still trouble.

Aizawa: Everyone stay back.

Endeavor: Let the heroes handle this.

     As the heroes geared up to fight only one thing was going through Izuku's head

Izuku thoughts: no even if All Might was here they wouldn't stand a chance I have to warn them.

Izuku: No wait that big villain is trouble don't engage.

Endeavor: What are you talking about boy

Izuku: One of my many skills is to be able to tell a person's strength and that big villain is stronger than even All Might.

     This freaked out the class. But Aizawa didn't care he jumped down the stairs to stop the villains from advancing.

Endeavor: So this wasn't just a random attack. They planned this. Liones.

Izuku: Yes sir?

Endeavor: Your quirk can steal a person's strength yes?

Izuku: yes sir

Endeavor: do you think you could take the big guys strength to give us a fighting chance.

Izuku: Yes I can but I have a limit and if I exceed the limit I'll be left motionless for a while.

Endeavor: very well then we'll take it down before then. Green Tornado, frostbite stay with Thirteen and protect the kids. Now LET'S MOVE.

     As Endeavor jumped down the stairs and Izuku followed Izumi got hit with a sense of nostalgia seeing Liones jump into danger with no regard for his own life. It reminded her of Izuku.

Izumi thoughts: But that's Impossible he died didn't he.

     Izuku focused on the big villain.

Izuku: HUNTER FEST.

    All the villains saw the Nomu as they knew to call it start to wobble.

????: Nomu what's the matter with you.

      As he said this the portal guy teleported up to the class.

Hello there my name is Kurogiri And we are the league of Villains. We know All Might was supposed to be here today but he doesn't seem to have shown up...

     While he was giving his monologue two students attacked him

Kirishima: Did you really think we'd just stand around at let you tear this place to shreds.

Kurogiri: Such tenacity you do your school proud now to send you to my comrades and your deaths.

So that's the end of the chapter and I have a question should I rewrite this story like my other stories. I think this story is a bit cliche but I also don't completely mind it so if you want it to be rewritten or not leave it in the comments below