Training

Izuku had 7 years to train for the entrance exam and in that time he would learn any type of magic that he could. He refused to take as many breaks as they gave him and used that free time to train.

Year one

     In the first year The sins focused on teaching Izuku Ban's magic, Snatch. Ban also taught Izuku how to cook.

Year 1 month 1

     Izuku was taught the fundamentals of magic in this month. Izuku however refused to fall behind in school so he had Merlin, Elizabeth, and Elaine teach him what he would've learned in school.

Year 1 month 2

     Izuku could now used Snatch on small items and if he concentrated he could steal something as big as a sword. And since he was ahead in his studies he had Jericho teach him her ice magic as well.( Don't judge me, any magic that he learns from anyone other than the sins will be added to Infinity but they are there nonetheless.)

Year 1 month 3

     Izuku was proficient in stealing items that were his size and was now learning how to steal someone's strength, speed, stamina, and anything else. However he could not steal a lot at this moment. He was also pretty sufficient at Ice magic.

Year 1 months 4-7

     This month Izuku was told to exercise his body so he could use Snatch to its fullest potential. Jericho told him to do the same thing so that's what he learned these months.

Year 1 months 8-10

     Izuku was taught how to cook by Ban during these months and was also taught how to have fun by Jericho so he wouldn't waste his free time training all the time. His magic was also worked on and he can now pretty much steal anything from anyone with Snatch

Year 1 month 11

     Izuku learned on his own how to break the limits of Snatch so during this month he trained Snatch to the point that he rivaled Ban in strength.

Year 1 month 12

     Ban taught Izuku that sometimes someone important to him would be more important than power after Izuku understood this Ban made Izuku immortal. (I don't know how but its a fan fiction so just go with it) Now Izuku went to learn with Daine.

Year 2 month 1. ( BTW I know Daine's magic is limited to Giants only but for the sake of plot convince he can somehow use it.)

     Daine taught Izuku how to communicate with the Earth and so Izuku didn't do much during this month.

Year 2 months 2-5

     Izuku had become a master at communicating with the Earth and had learned the basics plus some of how to manipulate the Earth. And similar to Ban Izuku wanted to learn more so he went to Gillthunder to learn more.

Year 2 month 6

     Izuku had just learned the basics of heavy metal and had started to learn drole's dance. To increase his power level. With Gillthunder he learned pretty quickly and could go against weaker holy knights without much of an issue.

Year 2 month 7

     Izuku had learned Drole's dance pretty quickly and is pretty sufficient at Creation (Daine's magic). With Gillthunder he learned how to be calm in various situations.

Year 2 months 8 and 9

     Izuku trained on his own in these months. He pushed boundary after boundary until he could use Creation like it was second nature and he could do Drole's dance effortlessly.