The Eighth Sin

No-ones pov
You would think things if your mom was the #11 pro hero and your step dad was the #1 hero life would be prefect well not if your Izuku Midoriya. Not all men are created equal. Izuku Midoriya learned this at the age of 4.

Izuku's pov
Its me and my sister's 4th birthday today and I am so excited because today is the we learn our quirks.
Me and my sister sneak quietly into our mom's room and once we were on the side of the bed.

Izuku and Izumi: WAKE UP MOM WE GOT TO GO TO DOCTORS TODAY TO LEARN OUR QUIRKS.

Inko: Okay okay let me make us some breakfast and then we will go.

Izuku an Izumi: Okay.

After breakfast they all got in the car and started driving.

Time skip to the doctors office

Doctor: well I have good news and bad news which do you want to hear first.

Inko: The bad news please.

Doctor: Well it seems your son Izuku is quirkless

Inko: How can you tell

Doctor: we have the exrays for his foot here and as you can see he has to joints in his pinky toe which means he is never going to develop a quirk.

Inko: Oh dear

Just as Inko was going to comfort her son the doctor spoke again.

Doctor: On the plus side your daughter Izumi has a quirk and a very powerful one at that.

Inko: Oh really well what is it.

Doctor: Well its a very and I mean very strong version of Energy Manipulation

Inko: You hear that Izumi your going to be a great hero.

Izumi: I'll be even stronger then All Might.

Doctor: With your quirk I don't doubt it.

Meanwhile Izuku sat there forgotten. The car ride home was silent for Izuku. Izuku said nothing and heard nothing.

The next day.

Izumi walked towards her friend group with a look of worry on her face.

Shoto: Izumi what's wrong is it your quirk.

Izumi: No its about Izuku he's quirkless and I'm worried about him because he still wants to be a hero but he has no quirk so he could get hurt or worse he could die and I don't want my brother to die. And I already tried talking him out of it but he wouldn't listen. Can you all please help me convince him to not be a hero.

Katsuki: We could intimidate him with our quirks.

The rest of the group: WHAT

Katsuki: You said he can't be talked out of it so what if we attack him but only a little bit with our quirks so he becomes afraid of quirks and then he won't become a hero boom I'm a genius I know.

Izumi: But we'll hurt him.

Katsuki: Whats worse injury or death.

Izumi: I guess your right.

Shoto: Common then let's go intimidate him with our quirks.

Meanwhile Izuku was sitting on the swing when five shadows loomed above him.

Izumi: hey Izuku do you still want to be a hero.

Izuku: Yes more than

Before he could finish Izuku was interrupted by an explosion to the face