The Entrance Exam

So I'm sorry I haven't been able to update. I hit a major writing block and so I went to read other stories for information with that out of the way on to the story.

Thinking
Name: "Whispering"
Name: Speaking
Name: YELLIN
All Might speaking and or yelling.

Two weeks later Izuku POV

     I had spent the last 2 weeks resting my body for the entrance exam doing only small tasks such as cooking. I'm nessicarily nervous more like scared of seeing my old family, and before anyone says I'm scared of them I'm not I'm scared of how I'll react because I don't have full control on my demon powers yet. They might deserve a little bit of pain but not being killed pain. Anyways the last 2 weeks weren't all bad I got to hang around the bar and have fun. I also got a tiny swig of alcohol whoo. Elizabeth was PISSED. Anyway my progress on my powers is about the same except with Snatch I learn how to give if necessary. And now here I stand in front of UA ready to prove everyone who said that I couldn't become a hero wrong, but then I tripped over the TINIEST GODDAMN PEBBLE. However I never hit the floor because a brunette with a bobcut saved my ass, I mean I could've done myself but her help was appreciated, any way the conversation went like this.

Brown haired girl: Sorry for using my quirk on you it'd be bad luck to fall on the day of the entrance exam. My name is Ochacko Uraraka what's your name.

Izuku: Oh um thank you uh my name is Tristan Liones. (He took the name at Meliodas' suggestion)

Uraraka: Ok well good luck Liones.

Izuku: You too.

Same time of day Izumi POV

     It has been two weeks since I finished training Gran Torino gave me a break to prepare my self for the entrance exam. When I got there I was greeted by my friends.

Shoto: Hello Izumi.

Katsumi: HOLY SHIT THE HELL YOU BEEN UP TO GIRL YOUR BODY LOOKS DAMN FINE.

Izumi: Don't say stuff like that out loud

     While this was happening the incident with Izuku was happening as well

Izumi: Shoto Shota I thought you guys got recommendations.

Shoto: We rejected them to honor Izuku we will become heroes without getting in the easy way. ( I have a reason for this just wait )

Shota: I know it was naive but I was really hoping to see him just standing at the gate smiling.... I miss him. ( Izuku dyed his hair to look like this sorry I forgot to mention that )

 ( Izuku dyed his hair to look like this sorry I forgot to mention that )

Art is not mine

Shoto: Well we should get going don't want to be late right?

Izumi: Yeah let's get going.