Family Drama

"Crawling back to you" - Do I wanna know?, Arctic Monkeys.

A/N: Guys I literally can't imagine anyone other than Cate Blanchett as Eliana's mother. If there was a Queen of all succubi Cate would be her. Period.

 Period

Okay, moving on...

※ Eliana's POV ※

"Mom?"

I was in shock, unable to move as I watched her coming closer to the chair that I was sitting on. My eyes were wide, but my face was numb, not showing any emotion.

Since my conversation with Kara, I knew that if I stayed in Hell -alive-, there was a chance that I could see my mother again. I haven't thought about it though, and now here we are.

I felt like I have a million things to say to her when I saw her face after all those years. Tell her everything.

That I had my first kiss, my first boyfriend. That dad has his own hotel now. That after all those years of studying hard, I made it into the university that I always wanted to go to.

I wanna tell her that I missed her. That I love her so much and that dad misses her terribly. That he will be shaken but very glad if he found out the truth.

I wanted to tell her everything.

But her eyes didn't mirror the feeling that I felt when I saw her. Her eyes are cold and her face emotionless, with a small smirk playing on her lips.

"Hello, Eliana" She spoke up after she stopped walking. Her voice is ice cold. A shiver traveled down my spine when I heard her voice after all those years.

I slowly stood up and circled around the leather chair, standing in front of her and slightly looking up, because she was taller than me.

"Is that really you?" I whispered, truly wondering if that cold woman in front of me, was my warm and loving mother.

My hands ached to touch her and hug her.

"Depending on what you mean." She answered cooly.

I watched her face closely. She looked exactly the same as the last time I saw her. Beautiful, flawless skin. Long, blonde hair that looked healthy and fresh. Her blue eyes were piercing through mine, as I scanned her face. Her rosy lips were in a straight tight line.

I frowned.

Kara, this isn't really my mother, is she?

She is, Eli. I just don't think she is the same as she was before. Her aura is different. She clearly changed. It is inevitable in Hell, not to change. Hell corrupts you and breaks you down before you even know it.