Resisting Him

"You don't own me. I'm not just one of your many toys." - You don't own me, SAYGRACE ft. G-Eazy

Warning! Smexy scenes ahead ;)

※ Eliana's POV ※

I was enjoying my time in the bathtub, relaxing my muscles and injured back. My eyes were permanently closed and every now and then I would sigh in bliss.

The warm water did wonders on my skin, softening it as I was resting, refilling my batteries.

Someone would have thought that after all this time in Hell with the temperature being like the hottest summer in Greece, the warm water would be disturbing and uncomfortable. But I have never felt more relieved and more comfortable in my life, as I was at this exact moment.

It was as if the high temperature and the hot water were giving me power from within.

My main worries about my friends and my dad had disappeared when I processed everything Diagon told me, and my mind was at ease after quite some time. I was worn out after all this new information and all those... adventures that I've been through.

Kara respected my private moment and didn't try to communicate with me. Although I knew she was worried about my future and hers also.

But I can't say the same for Lucifer.

Enjoying yourself, little demon?

I heard his rough, yet seductive voice in my mind and my eyes snapped open immediately.

I sighed in annoyance because I knew that this was too good to be true, my peace and quiet clearly being disturbed.

Yes, I am. Now can you please give me some privacy?

I replied, trying to keep calm and ignore the buzzing feeling in the pit of my stomach. I closed my eyes again, hoping he would leave me alone.

Your privacy is my privacy now, mate. And I gave you more than enough time to rest and heal.

No, I don't think you did. You see, my back is still a little sore.

You were unconscious for three days, Eli.

I stilled, my body freezing in place.

What?

Your wounds were pretty deadly. Your legs were completely crashed, you broke your spine, and damaged your spinal cord, causing your paralysis from the waist down and you had internal bleeding in your brain. You almost died.

As he spoke through our mind link, I could hear the lingering worry in his voice. I was stunned by the damage that he caused me by a single throw. Although I admit, it was terrifying and it hurt like hell.

But didn't you heal me?

I blurted the words out, my tone was almost accusatory.

I did, He defended himself. As I said you almost died. But don't take it for granted, little demon. I won't heal you every time. So you can go around and insult me, disrespect me, whatever you want... but just know, that there will be consequences.

After that, I contemplated what he said and I realized that I indeed had taken his healing for granted. I spoke to him like that only because I knew deep down that he is my mate and he wouldn't do anything hurtful to me. Or he wouldn't let me suffer for long. I knew he would heal whatever damage he did.