Falling

"What am I now? What if I'm someone I don't want around?"- Falling, Harry Styles

Eliana's POV

I felt a hand slightly shaking me and I groaned, my head ringing loudly. I didn't move at first, but the hand continued to shake me like a damn martini.

"Shit.." I hissed and turned on my stomach, burying my face in my hands and clutching my head, trying to make the ringing stop.

"El...ar...al..ght?" I heard a very faint voice speaking to me and I groaned even louder, the ringing increasing by the second. My throat was dry and my body sore and in pain. I opened my eyelids halfway while I looked up to my side to see who was talking to me. My eyes were blurry and the only thing I could make out was a figure with caramel-blonde hair hovering over me.

Christine.

"Hey.." I croaked out and let my head fall back on what I thought was my pillow. My head hit something cold and hard, and I tried really hard to suppress my moans as pain ran through my nerves and straight to my brain." Ah, fuck!"

It felt as if a thousand needles were piercing through my brain.

"Eli! What in the world happened?" Christine said and grabbed my biceps, trying to lift me up. I placed my hands on the floor and managed to lift my torso. "Why are you sleeping on the floor?" I heard a confused Chris speak up as she carried me, my head falling back.

What time is it? What day is it? Why am I sleeping on the floor?

I didn't even realize when and how did Chris manage to move me on the couch but I was glad. I rubbed the sleep off my eyes and looked up at her worried expression. In a span of a second, her worry turned into horror as she took in the sight in front of her.

"Eli, what the hell happened? What are all these? Were you attacked? Did someone break in? Why didn't you call me?" She shouted as she looked at the bandages around my neck and thigh. She quickly grabbed my head and pushed it upwards so she could look at my neck, making me groan at the sudden movement.

"Chris, Chris calm down, please!" I said and tugged at her hands softly. She let me go and I looked at her again. Her mouth was slightly ajar, her eyes wide and sad. I grabbed her hands and placed them on my lap, caressing them, trying to calm her down.

I couldn't tell her what happened. She would think that I was crazy and that I had completely lost my mind. And I, myself, still didn't know what the hell was happening. It was all too much to process and I couldn't deal with a worried Christine right now. I needed time to think about what happened over the last month, to understand, to find out more information about Lucifer King.

"I promise I'll explain everything. I'm fine, that's what's important right now." I said and softly stroked her palm with my thumbs."What time is it? Why are you here anyway?" I asked her, trying to distract her.

"I uh... it's eight pm. Elliot said that you didn't show up on either classes today and we all called you about a thousand times. You weren't picking up your phone and I decided to come and check if something's wrong... Eli, please tell me what happened..." She whispered the last part softly, her eyes watering.

Oh no...

"Hey hey I'm sorry! Please don't cry, I'm fine!" I pulled her into a hug and she immediately let out a sob, her tears wetting my shirt." Hey Chris, don't cry please, I'm fine! Look at me! I'm okay..." I trailed off as I caressed her back and her hair, trying to comfort her.

"Who did this to you Eli! Se parakalw pes mou!" She said, switching between Greek and English, clearly upset. ( Please tell me!)

I could literally hear the clogs working inside my brain, as I desperately tried to find a good excuse as to why I'm bandaged up like a mummy.