Tinkerbell

"Don't hold back, you know I like it rough."-Skin, Rihanna.

Warning: Mature content following! Let the fun begin...

*

*

*

Eliana's POV

When my lips touched his I felt like my whole body was on fire. I felt his scorching hands fall on my waist and grip my hips tightly, while his lips engaged in a battle with mine. His warm tongue dancing with mine, fighting for dominance.

My hands reached up to his hair and my fingers combed through it, pulling slightly, making him groan against my mouth. That simple sound sent an electrifying tingle down my spine, making me shiver and moan slightly.

His black locks were velvety smooth, like silky black sheets, waiting for you to touch them.

I waited for a snarky remark from my subconscious, telling me that I don't even know this man but she didn't say anything. It's like she disappeared completely when I kissed him.

At this point, I didn't care about the voice in my head, neither the people that were passing by from the small hallway.

His lips broke away from mine leaving me panting like crazy and made their way to my cheek. Leaving a hot trail of kisses from my cheek to my collarbone, brushing the tip of his nose against my skin, his mouth moved up to my ear and I could feel his hot breath prickling my skin.

"What's your name sweetheart ?" He spoke for the first time and I was shaken to my core, my eyes rolling back from the pleasure that my body and mind were experiencing.

His voice is as smooth and soft as silk, and at the same time as rough and cold as a stone. He sounds like an angel and a demon at the same time. How is that even possible?

I tried to speak up and answer his question but to no avail. It was like my brain stopped functioning, my mind was clouded with his intoxicating smell and I was left frowning with my mouth slightly open.

"How- Who ar- Wha-" I couldn't synchronize my brain's orders with my tongue and I was mumbling like an idiot. I could feel a strange sensation building in my lower abdomen, pleasure overpowering my senses and all I could think about was him.

Him. His eyes, his body, his scent, his hair, and even his clothes that clung to him. Images of me and him making out and fucking, popped up in my mind. It seemed so familiar and so real, like a distant memory. But I had never met this man before, let alone have sex with him.

Trying to push these thoughts back where they came from, I untangled my fingers from his silky hair and gripped his shoulders, trying to resist what my body clearly craved. The knot in my stomach tightened more and I felt like I was going to explode any second now. A soft moan left my lips and I dug my fingernails into his expensive suit, as he started sucking and licking the tender spot under my ear. The back of my head tingled and itched.

I couldn't think straight as pictures of this man completely overwhelmed my mind. I felt intoxicated, drugged. Did he drug me? Is his cologne a chemical or something like that?

"Did- Did you-" I tried so hard to think straight for a second but when his head rose from my neck and his mesmerizing eyes looked at mine, I lost focus again. His hand started moving from my waist, never leaving my body as he felt every bone of my ribcage, the curve of my breast, my collarbone, and then my neck. His long fingers curled around my neck exactly where my jaw ended, slightly choking me while maintaining eye contact with me. His magical blue orbs turned into a beautiful navy blue, almost black, as they pierced through mine and I could feel the last bit of control I had, slipping away.