Explanations

"I don't wanna lose control" - Control, Zoe Wees.

I know you've been waiting for this. It's just a small glimpse of what's inside Lucifer's mind but I think you'll enjoy it. 

 Lucifer's POV ※

I was sitting on my desk watching the liquid mirror in front of me, that sat on top of my desk. I was reading the last week's updates; the new damned souls that keep arriving every day, the demons that misbehaved once again, the sight of demons on earth, the angels' activity.

I was sipping on my favorite whiskey and scrolling through the names that were doomed to Hell when a soft voice called my name. My eyes automatically closed and the image of the person summoning me popped up inside my mind.

Her silky soft voice relaxed me on the second and her sweet scent invaded my senses.

What is it about this girl? 

For the last few weeks, wherever I went I found her in front of me. Τhe one-night stand, her stealing my necklace, me following her and watching her for over a week, trying to find out more about her. The only thing I knew is that she is the daughter of Madison. But I didn't know who she was, what she was... I decided to let it go and return to Hell, but there she is again! Jumping on me, while I enter the cyclon. 

How is she even alive after the transition from the world of the living to Hell?

She has the necklace though. How did she get the necklace? 

She also had something else... I found her irresistible, magnetic...Something powerful drew me to her and when she was around I couldn't even think straight.

I shook my head violently, cursing at myself for even thinking about her like that. I focused on the image and my eyes opened, widening immediately, my nerves on edge. I felt my whole body tense up at the awful sight and my left eye twitched again, as I sensed both of my irises changing color.

She is in Hades' realm? How? How did she even escape from the cell? How did the demons let her even step out of the cell room? And why is Hades kissing her? This can't be fucking right.

I felt a painful blow being delivered to my chest as the air was punched out of my lungs. My heart ached and all I could think about was Hades' hands on her. On Eli. My fists clenched and unclenched multiple times, as the beast inside me started to scratch its way out, wanting to be freed. I tried to suppress it because if I let it loose I would probably do something I would regret.

I stood up immediately, furious, and ready to pounce on Hades. All I wanted was to rip his guts out. But I stopped myself a second before teleporting.

What am I doing? Why am I getting so frustrated over a girl? A human?

I closed my eyes again and watched her make out with Hades, his hands grabbing everything that he could as hers tried to hold on to his shoulders. My fists clenched tightly, my knuckles cracking and turning white. A growl left my lips as I could feel the darkest side of me trying to come to the front.

No, it's not worth it.

I have to calm down immediately, or else I won't be able to control it. I have to stop this. Now.

I thought about Hades' realm and I instantly transported to it. I was leaning against the wall, opposite them. The image from up close was even more frustrating and disturbing but I remained calm.