Chapter 4:

Again, when coming home my parents were having another argument. If they hate eachother that much just get a divorce already. As I walked in I rolled my eyes and went to my room quickly.

After taking a shower and putting on a comfy loose fitted tank top, with no bra, and sweats, I brushed my hair and began to listen to music to drown out my parents.

I was about to fall asleep when my mom barged in. I sat up and took my headphones off.

"Sweetie pack your things, were going to grandma's." She said with a sad look.

"What, why? I can't I have school and grandma lives five hours away." I was super confused.

"You're father and I are taking a break for a bit. Pack up and let's go." She almost shouted and left.

I let out an angry groan and grabbed a bag, stuffing anything I needed: clothes, toothbrush, hairbrush, phone, earbuds, and extra pillow and blanket. I texted Ocha real quick explaining the situation and went to the livingroom where my mom was waiting.

"Come on, it'll be dark soon." She rushed as she had my younger brother with her.

We got into the car and mom began to drive. About an hour into it Jisoo fell asleep. I stayed looking out the window and petted my brothers head, which helped him sleep in extremely stressful situations.

After some time I dozed off.

Once we got to the house, my mom, brother and I walked into the room we were sleeping in. I shared a room with my brother because he hates sleeping alone while my mom slept in the livingroom.

"N/N?" My brother asked as I played with his hair. I hummed in response. "Are mom and dad gonna get divorced?"

"I don't know. Don't worry about it too much and get some sleep, okay." I replied as he nodded, getting ready to sleep. Normally when we sleep in the same bed he uses me as a stuffed animal since he usually has one while at our house. I had my
arm resting under my head as I stayed up, unable to sleep. What's going to happen in school while I'm gone? What will happen with Ocha? She's probably worried.. I'll call her tomorrow.

I stayed up all night with worries in my mind. Around four in the morning I finally passed out.