Chapter 2:

After training with my brother I got home and checked the mail. Something from UA came in. I could feel my heart beating in my chest as I took it inside and sat at the kitchen table.

"What is it?" My mom asked.

"Its the letter from UA." I responded.

"Everyone!! Its here! Come quick!" My mother shouted and everyone crowded around me.

"Open it open it!" My dad said with excitement.

I took a deep sigh and opened it. Out came a small black pyramid. It was silent until a hologram All Might came out of nowhere.

"I am here! In holographic form!" All Might smiled.
"Y/N L/N, not only did you get 70 take down points you also got 20 rescue points! You are accepted in UA class 1-A!" He put a thumbs up and I felt myself wanting to cry from happiness. The hologram went away and we a cheered.

"Y/N's going to UA!"

"My daughter's going to be a hero!"

"Oh my god!" I choked out then realized, "I have to call Ocha!" I smiled and rushed to my room.

I grabbed my phone and dialed her number. She picked up and I could hear the excitement in her voice.

"Y/N I got accepted?" She cried out.

"So did I!!" I smiled happily.

"Oh my god what class are you in?"

"Class 1-A."

"Me too! Let's be the best hero's we can be!"

"Yeah!"

Time Skip

It was the first day of school. I put on my uniform, ew skirts. And brushed my short, boy like, hair. After finishing my look I walked to the school. Ocha wasn't here yet so I decided to find my class.

Didn't take long. I walked into the class and noticed all the new faces. One boy had red spiky hair, another had ash blonde, a girl had a beautiful long ponytail, another was pink skin and hair with horns, another male had a tale. I was so excited.

I sat down in a chair and the girl with pink hair greeted me.

"Hey I'm Mina Ashido! Its nice to meet you, I love your hair!" She smiled.

I smiled softly, "hello I'm Y/N L/N."

The door opened to reveal Ochako talking to that boy again. I was about to stand up but the ash blonde beat me to it.

He started yelling profanities until the teacher stopped him.

"It only took y'all five seconds to get quiet. Time is precious in this a academy. My name Mr. Aisowa. I will be your teacher. Now today we are going outside so change into your gym clothes and head out."