Characters and info!

In this story, Harry is the master of death and has been ever since he died in his original life as a potter.

He is dark in this story and is a Slytherin so if that's not your cup of tea then I suggest you go read something that is.

Harry is born to Sirius Orion Black and
Lucia Helena Black née Malfoy (the younger sister of Lucius) and he is an only child.

He is a pureblood with multiple heirships/lordships, he is identical looking to his father but his personality is a mix of both of them, he is cold and cunning like his mother but mischievous and charming like his father.

He is betrothed to an OC named Bailey Nott, Theo's younger twin sister. She is also a dark Slytherin and is the perfect pureblood heiress. Theo, as he is older, gets the Nott heir ship but will become the lady of any of the houses Harry is lord to.

She is powerful like most purebloods but not overpowered like Harry. And instead of Daphne being the ice queen of Slytherin, Bailey is whilst Harry is the Slytherin King.

HARRY'S NAME IN THIS IS NOT HARRY JAMES POTTER.

His name is Orion Rigel Black.

The potters have a son named John James Potter and a daughter who isn't mentioned often as she isn't a main character, called Jasmine Lily Potter.

John Potter is wrongly declared the boy who lived and grows up to be an arrogant spoilt brat. James and Lily do not die in this and instead let the fame get to their heads and become prats.

Jasmine is better than them but stays neutral, she is neither dark nor light but grey. She is a year younger than Orion and is sorted into Ravenclaw. She is loved by her family but often shadowed by her brother. She will not be mentioned often.

Remus in this story sided with Sirius and Lucia on the dark side after the night in 1981 and grows to hate the potters for how they act. He is married to a halfblood witch named Claire Kingston-Lupin but they have no children, both happy to focus on their godchildren - Orion and Draco.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James Potter
Born: March 1960
Hair: black
Eyes: hazel
Height: 6'0
House: Gryffindor
Description: arrogant/tall/lanky/handsome/fame hungry

Lily Marie Potter née EvansBorn: January 1960Hair: dark red/auburnEyes: emerald greenHeight: 5'5House: GryffindorDescription: beautiful but arrogant/rude/snobby

Born: January 1960
Hair: dark red/auburn
Eyes: emerald green
Height: 5'5
House: Gryffindor
Description: beautiful but arrogant/rude/snobby

Lily Marie Potter née EvansBorn: January 1960Hair: dark red/auburnEyes: emerald greenHeight: 5'5House: GryffindorDescription: beautiful but arrogant/rude/snobby