Chapter 17

Sorry for the super long wait, I was a little lost on what to do for this book and I'm writing like 10 different stories at once (several are not posted yet, yes I know it's an awful habit to write loads at once but I get so many ideas and I don't wanna forget them!!). So please bear with!!

Third POV:

Starting back at Hogwarts for his second year, Orion was rather excited. He knew the whole Chamber of Secrets debacle wouldn't happen this year as Riddle now had the stone, so he knew he could fill the year with quidditch, pranks and annoying the hell out of Lockheart (something he was especially looking forward to!).

Jasmine had been sorted into Ravenclaw as many of them knew she would be, and she thrived there. Her housemates had similar personality traits and interests as her and they were nowhere near as judgemental as her brother. She was glad to have found friends and sibling-figures in the house of Slytherin and Ravenclaw.

Her closest friends had to be Luna Lovegood and another first year named Echo Willows, they were in the same house as her and Luna and they too dislike John. They are a half-blooded magical being from a small town in south-western England. They had short brown hair with blue highlights and soft brown eyes, with pale skin and freckles across the bridge of their nose.

AN: if you haven't gathered they are non-binary and go by they/them!! I feel you non-binary peeps don't get enough acknowledgment in stories (most books aren't very diverse anyway and I feel bad for all you amazing people!!). So I added a non binary OC into my own story! I hope you like them and I'm very sorry in advance if I accidentally use the pronouns he/she at all!! They are meant to be they/them, so If I use the wrong one please POLITELY correct me!!
Btw they will sleep in the girl dorms as that is where they are most comfortable and they are asked by their head of house where they'd like to sleep and go to the toilet anyway beforehand!!!

Also this book will highlight some issues that non-binary people have to go through. I am personally not non-binary, I am she/her so I apologise if I get anything wrong!! Again please POLITELY correct me if I am.

 I am personally not non-binary, I am she/her so I apologise if I get anything wrong!! Again please POLITELY correct me if I am

This is them btw!!

Echo was an only child like Luna but unfortunately for them, their parents weren't supportive at all and often deadnamed them and called them by the wrong pronouns. And so, Jasmine and Luna sought to make them feel more welcome and comfortable at Hogwarts. As did the Slytherins.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
- sorry for the super short chapter, there will be a new one soon.

- sorry for any typos