Chapter 14

Third POV:

Orion decided that he was going to make the deal with Tom that day. He would catch him after lesson, when no other students or teachers around and then show him the stone.

He had told Bailey, Blaise, Theo, Draco and Daphne exactly what he planned to do and they all just called him an idiot with a damn death wish.

Which, he supposed was true.

>>>>>>>>>>>skip>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Sir?" Orion said as he stood in front of Quirrelmort's desk.

"Y-yes Mr B-Black?"

Orion rolled his grey eyes, sighing whilst doing so.

"Merlin that stutter is so bloody annoying! I know it's fake and it's not even that good!" Orion sassed.

Quirrels eyes widened before flashing an angry red.

"E-excuse me?"

"Just let me speak to him," Orion huffed.

"I-I don't k-know what you m-mean young B-Black!" Quirrel insisted.

"Sureee."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"So are we at an agreement you arrogant brat?" Tom asked in exasperation and irritation.

Orion smirked and nodded before hissing in pastel tongue, "yessss Tommy boy, we are done! And thanksssss for your ssssservicccceeee."

"Get lost," Tom sighed.

"Oi there's no need to be so rude Tommy!" Orion grumbled.

Tom glared at the black haired child.

"Out!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Orion strutted down the ancient hallways with a large smirk painted onto his handsome face. He twirled his wand in one hand and stuffed the other in his trouser pocket.

He had successfully made a deal with the most feared Dark Lord of all time.

At 11 years old...well sort of 11.

He wasn't going to brag but who else could say they've done that?! Oh of course he was gonna brag ;)

But knowing his luck, the original Potter luck, nobody would either believe or give a flying fuck.

And how right he was.

Bailey rolled her eyes.
Draco just straight up denied it.
Blaise eyed him carefully before saying a simple 'no'.
Daphne just shook her head and pulled out a book.
And Theo laughed before saying, 'good luck with that'.

Orion had only mock gasped in hurt before flipping his hair as much as he could with its short length and sauntering out.

With a cry of, "bYe BiTcHeS!"

—-end of chapter