Chapter 22

Third pov:

"Are you planning on going anywhere during the summer?" Bailey asked with a smile as she sat down beside Orion on the sofa.

They were in the Slytherin common room, lounging on the plush green sofas after having spent a long time packing their bags to perfection for the summer.

"Yes I do believe mother and father planned to take me to our villa in Greece this year, then our other one in Spain...though we shall probably also go sightseeing in other countries at some point too." Orion answered.

"Lucky, my parents are only letting me go to Mexico for two weeks, no where else." Bailey huffed, sounding rather like the spoilt pureblood girl she was.

AN: pleaseee remember that she was brought up this way and she doesn't mean to sound ungrateful but to her a two week trip to somewhere is like pocket change. She's a multi-millionaire and her betrothed a multi-billionaire, both only at 13 and 12.

"Well perhaps I could ask mother if you could join us on one of our trips?" Orion offered.

Bailey's face lit up with a grateful smile as she nodded enthusiastically, "yes please! Thank you so much Orion!"

Orion laughed heartily as he watched Bailey rush up the stairs to the girls dorms to inform her friends about their latest arrangements, already knowing Lucia Black would say yes.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"How'd you like it?" Sirius and Lucia questioned the two now teens.

"I love it," Orion answered.

"It's certainly beautiful!" Bailey exclaimed, staring at the breathtaking view in awe, from the balcony.

The villa was right near the beach, overlooking the nearby market and nature gardens. They could see the crystal clear water of the ocean from the back door. It would have only been a five minute walk to the beach and only ten minutes to the market.

It was the perfect location for a holiday villa.

"I'm glad you like it," Lucia laughed, grabbing her husband's hand and leading him away from the room to leave the two to unpack.

"What's your room like Orion?" Bailey inquired.

"It's rather similar to yours with the light blue and white colour scheme, though mine does have a few posters from previous trips here...and maybe a few burn marks on the floor from potion experiments."

At that, the older girl rolled her eyes and shook her head, "only you Black, only you."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>end of chapter>>>>>>>>>>