Chapter 37 - For The Love Of A Daughter.

A/N - Eeeek!! I'm Dedicating This Chapter Too StangeDesires! Because She Has Been Amazing Helping Me With Ideas For This Story! & She Has Now Posted Her Sequel Too 'Please Save Me' & I Personally Can't Wait To Read It!! Hope You Enjoy xoxo.

•♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥•

Rachel had been growing concerned about Chloe, since her dad killed himself all she had done was look after Aubree and herself and she dyed her hair black. That day was Simon's funeral although Chloe wasn't going which Rachel found odd "Chloe you should go, and say goodbye" Chloe shook her head "no, I don't want to say goodbye to someone who hurt me" Rachel sighed "Chloe he's your dad" Chloe glared "he also raped me! What type of father does that?!" Rachel nodded "let's go" Chloe puck Aubree up out the play-pen and went out to the car.

Arriving at school Chloe saw Danielle walking over to her "just do one" Danielle frowned "I'm sorry about what I said" Chloe glared "stay away from me" Chloe walked to creche "Chloe?" Chloe turned to see Bolton "alright?" Bolton nodded "hair looks nice" Chloe smiled "thanks" Chloe continued on her way to the creche. After taking Aubree Chloe went walking round the school "Chloe?" Chloe smiled at her friends "hiya" Charlotte smiled "you dyed your hair again?" Chloe nodded "felt like it" Charlotte grinned "suits you" "thanks" Janeece came up behind her "alright?" Chloe turned and smiled "hey" Chloe hugged Janeece "so glad you're back" Janeece smiled "couldn't stay cooped up, my mum was doing my head in" Chloe grinned "I know the feeling".

Max went looking for Chloe as she hadn't turned up to any of her lessons "Chris have you seen Chloe?" Chris shook his head "not since this morning, she's dyed her hair again" Max nodded and walked off and went to look for Chloe's friends as they would know where she was "ladies, where's Chloe?" Charlotte frowned "not seen her since this morning" Chlo looked away and Charlotte noticed "Chlo what?" Chlo sighed "she begged me not to say anything" Charlotte again frowned "tell" Chlo looked at Charlotte "she's gone to her dad's funeral" Charlotte gasped "she said she wasn't going" "I know, but she told me there was something she had to do" Charlotte groaned "oh god".

Chloe arrived at the church where her dad's funeral was and saw her gran "oh my lord, Chloe your mother said you weren't coming" Chloe gave a fake smile "I couldn't handle not saying bye to my dad, is it okay if I say a few words?" Her gran nodded "of course love, how is Aubree-Leigh?" Chloe smiled "fine". Entering the church Chloe was struggling to hold her anger in.

"And now Simon's daughter Chloe will say a few words" Chloe walked up to the podium as Chris and Max walked in "my dad, what can I say about my dad, well he was the most idiotic man on the planet, never gave a toss about me, well considering he raped me! And abused me" Chloe's gran felt her anger rise "shut up you little brat" Chloe smirked "touched a nerve have I? Boo hoo" Chris knew he and Max had to get Chloe out of there before she kicked off "Chloe come here" Chloe smirked "no, everyone here needs too know what an amazing man my dad was" Chloe turned back to her family "where was I? Oh yeah, my pig of a dad, he told everyone he was this loving father who was gutted when I went to live with my mum, but guess what? I hated him and I still do" Chris looked at Max who nodded and he walked to the front of church "sorry about this" Chloe glared "don't even bother" Chris sighed "Chloe come on, you've said your piece" Chloe scoffed "I'm not even finished yet!" Chloe looked at her gran "didn't know that about your precious son did you? Well I have something else to tell you, if he was still alive then I would be giving evidence against him in court and watch as they threw away the key" Chris sighed and flung Chloe over his shoulder.

Chris and Max got Chloe outside and she threw up "Chloe are you okay?" Chloe dropped her bag and Max heard a thud so he checked her bag and saw 2 bottles of vodka "she's drunk" Chris frowned and Max showed him the vodka bottles "how did she get served alcohol?" Max smirked "look at her Chris, she looks older than what she is" Chris sighed as Chloe threw up again "I'm never drinking again" Chris smiled "I'll go find you some water" Chloe nodded even though it hurt her head and Chris walked off "how did you know where I was?" Max smirked "it would appear that your friends cave under pressure" Chloe groaned "that sucks" Max again smirked and Chris came back "here you go" Chloe smiled "thanks sir" Chris smiled "how did you get served anyway?" Chloe grinned "I took my tie off, hid my blazer and unbuttoned my shirt" Max frowned while Chris looked unimpressed "I wanna puke again" Chris sighed "she can't go back to school like this" Max nodded "I'll take her" Chris looked at him "is that wise?" Max sighed "she can't go back to school, Rachel is still at school and she can't stay home alone so my place would be best" Chris nodded "alright, I'll tell Rachel".

Chloe groaned as her Gran walked over to her "listen you vindictive little tart, don't ever badmouth my son again, or I will make you regret it" Chloe was getting angry "oh flippin' hell, its true, everyword I said was true" Chloe could see her Gran was getting angry "just like your mother, a whore" Chloe stood even though she was wobbling "leave my mum out of this you miserable old witch" her Gran took a step towards her "I pity that poor baby of yours, having you for a mother and god only knows who for a father" Chloe was struggling to contain her anger "get stuffed, you will never see MY child, she's gonna grow up never knowing you" Chloe went to walk away when her Gran pulled on her hand "you're going to regret what you said about your father, he was a good man who worshipped the ground you walked on" Chloe turned back to her Gran "that's a joke" Chloe noticed her aunt walk over "oh god" Carol looked at her "you really have no respect do you?" Chloe smirked "not for rapists I don't" Carol sighed "Chloe you are no longer my niece" Chloe grinned "oh whoope, means I finally say what I've been thinking" Max knew this was getting out of control "Chloe get in the car now" Carol looked at him "who are you?" "Max Tyler, executive head of Waterloo Road" Carol smirked "then you will know what a vindictive little cow she is" Chris was trying to get Chloe away but she was having none of it "get her away from here, don't let her ruin my sons memory" Chloe smirked "my father was and always will be nothing to me".

Max and Chris took Chloe back to school after deciding that she would be alright. Arriving Chloe saw Charlotte and Chlo "alright?" Chloe glared "shh" Charlotte frowned "why?" "My head" Chlo grinned "what did you do?" Chloe shrugged "got drunk and went to my dad's funeral and exposed him for being a rapist" Chlo was impressed "wow" "I know, I don't know what I find more amusing, the fact that everyone knows what he is or the fact my aunt disowned me" Charlotte frowned "she did what?" Chloe grinned "she disowned me, after I told her some home truths" "right".

Rachel heard about what Chloe did so went to speak with her "Chloe a word now" Chloe rolled her eyes but followed her mum "what's up?" Rachel glared "you know full well what's up, turning up at the funeral drunk? Telling everyone what he did?" Chloe sighed "I wasn't gonna watch him be lorded up as a saint when he was scum" Rachel looked at Chloe "look love I know it was horrible but he won't be able to hurt you anymore" Chloe nodded "can I go now?" Rachel smiled and nodded.

Chloe went home that night and logged onto her facebook -

*Chloee'AubreeLeigh Mason - too my girlies @Charlotte Smith, @Chlo Grainger, @JanJan Bryant, Who's up for a night out the weekend? :D @Bolton Smilie, @Paul Langley Keep away!! Girls only ;) xoxoxo mwaah xoxoxo

After logging off she went for a shower and put Aubree to bed then climbed into bed herself where she fell into a peaceful sleep.

•♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥•

A/N - Right, That's It, I'm All Out Of Ideas :| Its Hard Writing Fanfic Sometimes BUT I Would Never Give Up!! If Anyone Has Any Ideas For This Inbox Me, That Way I Can Get An Update Typed & Published.

Hope You Likeed xoxo