Chapter 30 - Its A New Term.

A/N - I Wannaa Thank StrangeDesires For Helping Me With Ideas For This Story, Without Her This Wouldn't Be As Good, And Go & Read 'Please Save Me' + 'Mr.Clarkson's Daughter' They're Both Amazing Stories :) xoxo

It was the start of a new term and Chloe had dyed her hair red. Rachel and Eddie had made their relationship official and Rachel was contemplating asking him too move in with Charlotte. That day Chloe woke early in order to curl her hair and get ready then get Aubee ready "Chloe wake up" Rachel walked in shocked that Chloe was already awake "you're awake early" Chloe grinned "anything could happen" Rachel rolled her eyes "Aubree is awake" Chloe nodded "before you moan at me I need too tell you something" Rachel frowned "what?" Chloe smiled "Max is having Aubree for a few hours tonight" Rachel sighed "Chloe" Chloe groaned "don't start" "I'm not" "good because its too early" Rachel grinned "come on, bacon is cooking" Chloe grinned "YES!". Chloe went downstairs with Aubree just as Rachel handed Chloe her bacon sandwich "oh the new history teacher is starting today" Chloe nodded "what's her name?" "Mrs.Fisher, her two children are starting today" Chloe again nodded "right and I need this information because?" Rachel glared "I want you too be nice" Chloe grinned "I make no promises".

Chloe and Rachel arrived at school at the same time as Eddie and Charlotte "you're keen" Eddie grinned "its a new term, always eager" Chloe rolled her eyes "its too early, I wanna go back to bed" Rachel smirked "tough" Chloe mock-glared "evil" Rachel nodded "has to be done love" Chloe rolled her eyes "and with that, I'm taking this one to creche, Charlotte you coming?" Charlotte nodded "yeah". Once the girls took Aubree to creche they made their way to the common room where they saw Chlo "morning" Chlo grinned "me and Ben eloped" Chloe frowned "eh?" Chlo rolled her eyes "me and Ben went to Gretna green and got married" Chloe was half asleep so she had no idea what Chlo was on about "whoope, Chlo got harried" Charlotte frowned "she got married" Chloe shot up "what?! You got married without us? That's evil" Chlo sighed "I'm sorry, Tom was going on about it and how my mum would react so I text Ben he came too pick me up and we drove there" Chloe smiled "I was kidding, as long as you're happy" Chlo grinned "I am, really happy" Chloe grinned "good".

Chloe,Charlotte and Chlo made their way to assembley "this is completely pointless" Chlo grinned "I know, its madatory though" Chloe rolled her eyes "I don't know what that means" Charlotte laughed "it means you have too do it" Chloe nodded "right". Entering the hall Chloe noticed Chris had a smile on his face "Mr.Mead got lucky" Charlotte frowned "what makes you think that?" Chloe grinned "look, he's like a dog on heat, and can't keep the grin off of his face" Chlo laughed "you have a radar for that?" Chloe smirked "its obvious he did" the girls sat down and Rachel began the assembley "I'd like to welcome new history teacher Mrs.Fisher" everyone clapped and Chloe noticed Chris pale when a red haired girl walked in.

After the assembley Chloe made her way to the common room "Chloe" Chloe turned and saw Max "oh hiya" Max smirked "I'll take Aubree after school" Chloe nodded "right, okay" Chloe continued walking, Entering the common room Chloe started texting Riley as she hadn't spoken to him in ages -

*Chloe - RILEY!! Long time noo speak :3

*Riley - I know!! How's the little one?

*Chloe - :D she's good and amazingg :D

*Riley - good, I've gotta go, working, speak soon :)

Chloe didn't reply and stayed in the common room until the bell went. Walking to art Chloe saw Chlo but she looked upset "Chlo what's wrong?" Chlo shook her head "no I'm not" Chloe frowned "what's wrong?" Chlo took a deep breath "its been 4years since my mum died and I'm missing her" Chloe pulled her into a hug "your mum would be so proud of you, doing A-Level's and being an amazing daughter to Tom, even if you have got his son living with you" Chlo let out a watery smile "Josh isn't that bad, the brother I never had" Chloe grinned "there we go, now I suggest we go to art before Campbell bites our head off". Arriving at Art Chloe noticed they were the last ones to enter "girls where you been?" Chloe smiled "Chlo was feeling sick so I stayed with her" Kim nodded "just hurry up and get started".