Chapter 31 - Chlo Is Pregnant

A/N - Hope You Likee xoxo

Chloe, much to Rachel's horror and Eddie's humor had dyed her hair pink "why Chloe, why dye your hair that colour?" Chloe grinned "I'm making a statement" Rachel rolled her eyes "what statement is that? How to get Max Tyler to exclude you?" Chloe grinned again "mum, the statement is, everyone is beautiful" Rachel frowned "how is you dying your hair pink saying everyone is beautiful?" Chloe shrugged "I don't know, I was going with the flow" Rachel nodded and Eddie was laughing "where's Charlotte?" Eddie smiled "sleepover with Chlo" Chloe nodded "oh yeah, I forgot" Eddie grinned "weren't you invited?" Chloe nodded "yeah I was but didn't want too go" Eddie nodded "right".

Charlotte was having an amazing time at Chlo's but it was getting harder for her too keep her hands off Tom "Charlotte can I talk to you?" Charlotte nodded and followed Chlo upstairs "Bens text and asked me too meet him" Charlotte frowned "how you gonna get out of here?" Chlo grinned "back door, cover for me yeah?" Charlotte nodded "course" Chlo smiled "thanks" Chlo and Charlotte left Chlo's bedroom and made their way downstairs.

Chlo had been gone for half an hour "Charlotte did Chlo say where she was going?"

Charlotte shook her head "no" Tom sighed and poured himself a glass of wine "I shouldn't be asking this but want one?" Charlotte smiled and nodded so Tom poured Charlotte a drink.

After a few drinks Charlotte was feeling tipsy "I think I should stop drink now" Tom grinned "I know" Charlotte looked at him and kissed him and he kissed back "this shouldn't happen" Charlotte frowned "yes it can, noone's around" Tom sighed and took Charlotte upstairs into his bedroom "you sure about this?" Charlotte nodded so they continued.

*TheNextDay*

Chloe had got dressed and put her hair into pigtails curling each one slightly "Chloe you ready?" Chloe sighed "yeah" Chloe looked at Aubree who was crawling around "come on munchkin, time too go" Chloe puck her up and went downstairs "morning pinky" Chloe grinned "less of the pinky if you don't mind" Eddie laughed "your mum's had to leave early so I'm taking you in today" Chloe smiled and nodded "alright, I'll just do Aubree's bottle" Eddie nodded.

Arriving at school Chloe got Aubree out the car "Chloe?" Chloe turned and saw Jess "hiya" Jess grinned "your hair is amazing" Chloe laughed "thanks, my mum doesn't like it though" Chloe turned to Eddie "see you later" Eddie smiled "see you".

After taking Aubree to creche Chloe walked to the common room "pinky!" Chloe grinned at Finn "hush Sharkboy" Finn laughed "suits ya" Chloe smiled "thanks" Chloe noticed Max walking towards her "listen Sharkey I gotta go" Finn nodded and watched as Chloe walked off "who was that girl with the pink hair?" Finn looked at Max knowing Chloe would hate him if he told Mr.Tyler it was Chloe "I'm waiting Sharkey, who's that girl?" Finn sighed "Chloe" Max nodded and went after Chloe "she's gonna kill you" Finn nodded "I know" Josh laughed "been nice knowing you" Finn sarcastically smiled.

Chloe entered the bathroom and saw Charlotte "what's wrong?" Charlotte smiled "nothing" Chloe frowned "then why you in here?" "Chlo's in there" Chloe nodded "Chlo everything alright?" "Be out in a minute" Chloe frowned "okay". Chlo eventually left the cubicle but she walked out the toilets ignoring everyone, 2seconds later she walked back in "what's wrong?" Chlo held the pregnancy test up and Chloe gasped and Janeece walked in "oh my god" Chloe inwardly groaned "keep it quiet" Janeece nodded "you've only done one test you can't be sure" Chlo looked at Janeece and walked over to her school bag and got a carrier bag out "pregnant, pregnant, pregnant, pregnant and oh yeah, pregnant" Chlo handed the tests to Janeece "alright I don't want your pee on me" Chloe rolled her eyes "what's Ben said?" Chlo sighed "he doesn't know" Janeece frowned "you have too tell him" Chlo rolled her eyes "I didn't say I was keeping it did I? Chloe does an amazing job with Aubree but I'd mess up a baby's life" Chloe sighed "I know how hard it is, finding out you're pregnant, but you'll have the support of us, Tom, Josh and Ben" Chlo sighed "its my body, I'll decide what I do with it" Charlotte looked at Chloe who nodded.

Chloe was walking when she saw Tom "Mr.Clarkson I need too talk too you about Chlo" Tom frowned "what's wrong with her?" Chloe sighed "she's pregnant" Tom paled "where is she?" Chloe shrugged "follow me" Tom nodded and they went looking for Chlo. They found her walking downstairs "alright Chlo? Got anything you wanna tell me?" Chlo looked at Chloe "Chloe" Chloe sighed "I'm sorry, when I got pregnant I was scared too tell anyone" Chloe walked off leaving Tom and Chlo "what have you done?".

Chloe sat in the common room when Max walked in "avoiding me are you?" Chloe smirked "why would I do that?" Max sat down "why dye your hair that colour?" Chloe grinned "because I can" Chloe stood and went to leave when Max grabbed her hand "you can't keep walking away from me" Chloe grinned "watch me" Chloe shook Max's hand off her and walked out the common room.

Rachel was working on some paperwork when Karen walked in "Karen what can I do for you?" Karen smiled "I was just wondering as to how the search for the geography teacher was going" Rachel smiled "not so well" Karen nodded "have you thought about Ruth and Jonah Kirby's father?" Rachel frowned "no I haven't, I'll give him a call" Karen smiled "that's all" Rachel smiled as Karen left the office.

Chloe went home with Eddie and Charlotte as Rachel and Max had a meeting. Arriving there Chloe placed Aubree into the playpen and went to start her homework "Chloe are you gonna be alright? Me and Charlotte have to go now" Chloe smiled "I'll be fine" Eddie nodded "if you need me then call" Chloe sighed "Eddie I'll be fine" Eddie again nodded and he and Charlotte left.

Rachel eventually returned although Chloe could tell she wasn't happy "what's wrong?" Rachel sighed "Max" Chloe frowned "what's he done?" Rachel looked at her "trying to take over the school again" Chloe nodded "right".

Chloe asked her mum to watch Aubree while she went out "where you going?" Chloe smiled "meet Jess, she wants too talk too me about something" Rachel nodded but Chloe was lying, she was going to see Max. Arriving she knew he was in as his car was there "well this is a surprise" Chloe grinned "I hear you've been giving my mum grief" Max smirked "I wouldn't" Chloe rolled her eyes and pushed Max inside kissing him and he pulled her up to the bedroom.

Chloe returned home and all she wanted to do was go to bed and sleep "Chloe are you alright?" Chloe nodded "yeah I'm fine" Rachel smiled "alright" Chloe sighed "I'm gonna go too bed" Rachel nodded "alright, Aubree is fast asleep" Chloe smiled "okay, night" "night love" Rachel watched as Chloe walked upstairs too bed.

A/N - I Have No Idea What's Gonnaa Happen Next, But Yeah, Hope You Likeed xoxo