Chapter 90 - Goodbye Rochdale.

A/N - I Think I Could Get The Sequel Started Tonight. (Hopefully)

Well The Final Chapter Of This Book. Massive ThankYou Too Everyone Who's Voted/Commented & Even Read This! 6K+ Reads! Wasn't Expecting This.

Another Massive Thanks Too StrangeDesires For All The Amazing Idea's She's Given Me For This. This Story Wouldn't Be As Good Without Her Help.

And ThankYou Too Everyone Who Has Given Me Idea's For This. If I've Not Included Them In This One Then I'll Deffinatley Include Them In Book Two.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

Chloe had been watching her mum for the last few days and thought there was something going on and she wanted to know. The night before school she had settled Aubree and walked downstairs "mum, what's going on? You've been acting weird the last few days" Rachel sighed "nothing Chloe" Chloe rolled her eyes "I'm not stupid. Tell me" Rachel looked at Chloe and sighed "sit down" Chloe sat and Rachel took a deep breath "we're moving to Scotland" Chloe was shocked "Scotland?" Rachel nodded "yeah" Chloe couldn't believe it "why? What about school?" Rachel smiled "Waterloo Road is moving to Scotland" Chloe was confused "how do you mean?" Rachel sighed "there's a building up there that's been renovated and that's the new Waterloo Road" Chloe looked at her mum "what about Eddie and Charlotte?" Rachel smiled "they're coming over tonight and we're going to discuss this" Chloe nodded.

When Eddie and Charlotte arrived Charlotte looked confused "what's going on?" Rachel smiled "take a seat Charlotte" Charlotte sat with Chloe "Waterloo Road is moving to Scotland" Charlotte frowned "Scotland?" Eddie nodded "we're all going" Charlotte couldn't believe what she was hearing "everyone from Waterloo Road?" Eddie shook his head "not everyone, only a few people" Chloe frowned "what's happening to everyone not going?" Rachel smiled "they'll have to find alternate schooling, there's one more thing" Chloe mumbled "there always is" Rachel glared and spoke "I'm not going to be headmistress" Chloe choked on her drink "who is then?" Rachel smiled "Michael" Chloe was shocked "flamming hell. What's happening with you then?" "I'll be a teacher" Chloe grinned "this I would pay to see" Charlotte laughed and Eddie spoke "another thing, instead of having two houses we're all gonna be living together" Chloe grinned "serious?" Rachel nodded "is that something you can handle?" Chloe nodded "yeah, just go easy on the PDA" Rachel laughed "go on girls, off to bed".

*The Next Day*

It was the last day of term before the Halloween half term and that's when everybody would be moving to Scotland "girls wake up" Chloe and Charlotte woke and got dressed "last day" Chloe grinned "yeah" Charlotte sighed "this time next week we'll be in Scotland" Chloe frowned "oh yeah" Charlotte was about to speak when Rachel came in "Chloe, Aubree is awake" Chloe nodded. When they were dressed they went downstairs where Rachel handed them a bacon sandwich "Chloe when we get home after school we need to start packing" Chloe nodded and Eddie spoke "Charlotte, you'll be travelling up with Rachel and Chloe in Rachel's car and I'll be travelling up with some of the stuff" Charlotte nodded "hang on, what about the furniture?" Rachel smiled "its called a removal van Chloe" Chloe rolled her eyes "you're a right braniac" Rachel laughed "is everyone ready?" At their nod they left the house.

Arriving at school Chloe looked around and saw Chlo so she got Aubree and walked over o her with Charlotte "morning" Chlo smiled "alright?" Chloe grinned "looking forward to next week?" Chlo frowned "what's happening?" Chloe smiled "the school's moving to Scotland" Chlo gasped "since when?" Chloe shrugged "I was told last night" Chlo looked at the girls "I'm not going" Chloe was shocked "what do you mean you're not going?" Chlo sighed "I got accepted onto an hair and beauty course. Today is my last day" Chloe felt her eyes well up "you're leaving today?" Chlo nodded "its better. It means I can be there for Sophia" Chloe wiped her eyes "wow, what about your A-Levels?" Chlo smiled "the college are gonna help with that" Chloe nodded "I should take Aubree in" Chlo nodded and Chloe walked off.

Chloe left Aubree in the creche and walked to registration "morning Chloe" Chloe faintly smiled "morning sir" Tom frowned "are you alright Chloe?" Chloe nodded "yeah" Tom smiled and Chloe sat down with Charlotte "are you alright?" Chloe shook her head "I don't wanna say goodbye to Chlo" Charlotte smiled "we'll see her again" Chloe felt her eyes welling up again "oh man, today is gonna be emotional, I shouldn't have worn make up" Charlotte laughed "you're gonna be fine"

After registration Charlotte made her way to Science but she was pulled into the music room "what the?" Charlotte grinned when she saw Michael "what are you up too?" Michael didn't speak instead he passionatly kissed her and she kissed back, he pushed her back towards where the desk was and he pushed everything on the floor and pushed Charlotte on top of it and began kissing her again.

As it was a half day it was time for assembley so Chloe, Charlotte and Chlo made their way to the hall and sat "well today is the last time we'll see some of your faces so I'll say this. Its been amazing to be the headmistress of this school and I couldn't be more prouder of you all" everyone started chanting "there's only one Miss Mason" which made her eyes well up "thank you. For everyone coming to Scotland you need to maintain the standards you have here".

It was finally the end of the half day so Chloe and Charlotte stood outside with Chlo and all three girls were crying "I'm gonna miss you so much" Chlo pulled them into hugs "I'll message you everyday and I'll come visit, Tom's going too aswell as Josh" Chloe felt the tears rolling down her face "take care of yourself missy and Sophia" Chlo smiled "I will, look after Aubree, she's an amazing little girl" Chloe grinned "thanks" Chlo turned to Charlotte "we've had our differences but I'm so glad I met you" Charlotte hugged her again "you're an amazing friend Chlo, don't ever forget that" Chlo saw Ben pull up "this is it" Chloe and Charlotte hugged her again "take care" "I will".

Chloe had just got Aubree from the creche and was just about to leave when Max came up to her "looking forward to going to Scotland?" Max sighed "Chloe I'm not going" Chloe felt her eyes well up again "wh-what? You're not going?" Max nodded "I can't move halfway across the country" Chloe couldn't believe "what about Aubree? She needs you. And I need you" Max smiled and took her hand "I'll always be there for you Chloe" Chloe was crying again "don't do this, please come" Max shook his head "no" Chloe looked at Aubree "you realise you might not see Aubree again" Max nodded "I know" "then why? Just come" "I can't" Chloe couldn't stop the tears "I thought you loved me" Max smiled "I do, more than you will ever know" Chloe scoffed "doesn't seem like it" Max kissed her "Chloe you should go" Chloe watched as Max walked off and she let the tears roll down her face.

*One Week Later*

Rachel,Chloe,Charlotte,Eddie and Aubree had been in Scotland for a week and everyone loved it but Chloe couldn't get Max out of her mind, she wished he was there, she loved him and she didn't get chance to tell him "mama? Dada" Chloe smiled "he's not here, but you've got mummy" Aubree smiled and went off to play. Chloe got her phone and text Max -

*Chloe - I miss you and I love you.

*Max - I love you too.

Chloe was crying again "Bree. Its me and you against the world now" Aubree smiled which made Chloe smile although she didn't want to be here without Max.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

A/N - Well That's The End Of DORM :)

Hope You Liked

See You On The Next Story ;) xoxo