Chapter 10 - Max Found Out

A/N - Hope You Enjoy x

Chloe couldn't believe that it was the end of term already and she was looking forward to being able to have a lie-in "Chloe come on darling, time to get up" Chloe got out of bed and got changed into her uniform, as her bump wasn't that big yet she still fitted into her original uniform. After getting ready she went downstairs for breakfast but she felt sick when she smelt it "here you go Chloe" Chloe couldn't eat as she was feeling sick "mum I can't eat this" Rachel frowned "why not?" "Because the smell is making me wanna puke" Rachel nodded.

Arriving at school Chloe still felt sick and didn't know if she wanted to stay at school "mum can I go home?" Rachel sighed "no, its the last day" Chloe groaned "don't blame me if I puke everywhere" Rachel rolled her eyes "you'll be fine" "yeah right" Chloe walked off and went looking for Chlo "morning" Chlo turned to her "hey" Janeece approached Chloe "I know we're not as you and Chlo are but I got this for your baby" Chloe smiled and opened the little gift bag Janeece handed her and pulled out a hello kitty dress "awh Jan, this is so cute" Janeece smiled "I thought of your baby while out shopping" Chloe grinned "you love your shopping" "I know".

Phillip decided during the talent show that he was going to expose Max Tyler for being the bully that he was, he knew Chloe would be hurt but he had a point to prove and he hated the fact his cousin was pregnant with his baby and the baby would probably look like him. In the common room he noticed Chloe receive gifts from all her friends which made him annoyed they wouldn't support her if they knew who the kids father was.

Max knew today would be Rachel Mason's last day at Waterloo Road and would turn her daughter against her "morning" Rachel frowned "morning Max, excited for the holidays?" Max nodded "should be an exciting last day of term" Rachel smiled "yeah" Max watched as Rachel left the office to go and speak with Lindsey James' mother.

Rachel couldn't believe Max had been planning to get her fired, she was fuming and when he mentioned her past she got angry "my past has nothing to do with the running of the school" Max smirked "didn't half the building burn down?" Rachel rolled her eyes "that was a mistake, I regret that" Max again smirked "wasn't your daughter the product of your previous career?" Rachel's anger was rising "how dare you bring Chloe into this! She has nothing to do with this" Max rolled his eyes "the point of this meeting is to show Rachel Mason isn't fit enough to run a school" Rachel rolled her eyes "well I'm not resigning just to make you happy".

Chloe was sitting in the hall for the talent show to begin and she was starting to feel claustraphobic "Chloe you alright?" Chloe nodded but she knew was lying.

"Next we have Phillip Ryan" Chloe cheered un-enthusiastically for her cousin as he walked on stage.

Phillip's act was going good and now it was time for him to expose Max "Max Tyler, is a great person, and you can always rely on him to ruin your day, and now he's ruined a pupil's life by getting them pregnant" Chloe paled knowing what he was doing and she watched in horror as Max walked on the stage "ah come and join me, we can do the act I caught you and Chloe doing last week" Chlo turned to look at Chloe "what's he on about? Did you sleep with Tyler?" Chloe nodded.

Rachel heard about Chloe sleeping with Max and wanted to know why "Chloe a word" Chloe silently followed her mum "is it true?" Chloe decided to delay telling her mum "is what true?" Rachel glared "don't play silly Chloe, did you sleep with Max Tyler?" Chloe nodded "yeah" Rachel sighed "and is he the baby's father?" Chloe again nodded "come here" Rachel pulled her daughter into her arms "I'm so sorry mum" Rachel sighed again "I know darling, its over now though" Chloe nodded "I wanna go home".

Rachel had just got to the pub "how's Chloe?" Rachel sighed and looked at Chris "she's confused, the baby doesn't make things easy" Chris sighed "Rach, I knew about the affair" Rachel frowned "you knew?" Chris nodded "I caught them kissing a few weeks ago" Rachel again frowned "you knew? Chris you should have told me, I could of stopped the pregnancy" Chris sighed "Rach, Max was using her to get at you" before Rachel could reply Max walked in "Max what are you doing here?" "Came to have a drink with my collegues" Chris looked at him "I think you should go Max" Max smirked "when did you start thinking for yourself Christopher? Was it around the time you started going soft on her?" Max turned to Rachel "can't see the attraction myself, but then I never was into used goods, her daughter on the other hand" Chris was getting ready to punch Max "leave it" "yeah Chris leave it, be the good little lap-dog you are" Max turned to Rachel "how much does she charge a member of staff" Rachel scoffed and Chris punched him causing Grantly to smirk "not bad for a science teacher" "go home Max".

Chloe was sat at home when Phillip walked in "Chloe" Chloe stood "don't you DARE talk to me" Phillip sighed "Chloe I'm sorry" "sorry? Oh you're sorry! Sorry for what? Telling everyone, or ruining my little girl's life, what has she ever done to you? She hasn't even been born yet" Phillip sighed "I wanted Max gone, so you could move on" Chloe rolled her eyes and got her coat "where you going?" "Out" Phillip frowned "Max's?" Chloe shook her head "I need fresh air".

Chloe found herself outside Max's and she didn't hesitate in knocking the door. When he anwered Chloe noticed he was drunk "Chloe what are you doing here?" Chloe shrugged "came to see if you were okay?" Max frowned "you care?" Chloe nodded "you're my baby's father, therefore I care" Max smiled as Chloe handed him a cup of coffee "what happened there?" Chloe asked indicating to Max's bleeding nose "Christopher punched me" Chloe looked impressed "didn't know he had it in him" Max smirked "neither did I".

A/N - HopeYouEnjoyed + HAPPY NEW YEAR :D Xx

The Daughter Of Rachel MasonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara