Chapter 50 - School Disco

A/N - Hope You Like. The Readers Of The Littlest Roscoe, I'm Having Trouble With That, I Know What I Want Too Happen I Just Can't Figure Out How Too Write It. Xoxo

•♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥•

Chloe couldn't believe that it was finally half term, she thought back to last year, she was pregnant and her affair with Max had been revealed. That night after school there was a school disco although Max hadn't been happy about it but he was going to supervise along with the other staff.

Arriving at school that day Chloe saw Charlotte and Eddie arrive so she walked over to them As it was Charlotte's first day back since she tried to end her life "hiya" Eddie smiled "hiya Chloe" Chloe looked at Charlotte "you okay?" Charlotte nodded "yeah, I'm fine" Chloe smiled "how about you get changed at mine for this disco?" Charlotte again nodded just as Max came over "Charlotte, glad to you're back" Charlotte smiled "thanks sir" Max walked off as did Eddie "okay what was all that about?" Chloe was just as confused as Charlotte "no flamming idea" Charlotte smiled and they walked inside to take Aubree to the creche.

Walking to registration Danielle and Vicki walked up to them which made Chloe annoyed "what?" Danielle sighed "look Charlotte, I'm sorry for everything, I never wanted it to get too the point where you wanted to end your life" Chloe glared "well bullying does kill, should have thought about that when you were attempting too bully Charlotte" Danielle frowned "I'm sorry alright, Aleesha won't talk too me, or Karla" Chloe rolled her eyes "that's why you're apologising? To get Aleesha and Karla too forgive you?" Danielle nodded and Charlotte walked off, Chloe turned to Vicki "you?" Vicki shrugged "I just wanted Jess too acknowledge me" Chloe rolled her eyes "stay away from us".

Chloe found Charlotte standing with Jess and Chlo "you okay?" Charlotte nodded "yeah, I'm sorry for leaving you with them" Chloe smiled "don't be, if Mrs.Fry hadn't come along I would have probably slapped the both of them" Chlo laughed and they walked into registration. After registration Chloe had a free so she went to the common room to catch up on some work. While walking she saw Max "you were being nice earlier" Max smirked and Chloe frowned "stop smirking, drives me mad" Chloe continued her walk to the common room. Halfway through working Chloe received a text message from Chlo -

*Chlo - where r u? Ur needed in creche xo

*Chloe - is Aubree alright? Xo

*Chlo - just get too creche xo

Chloe packed up her stuff and ran to the creche "what?" Chloe saw Aubree with a little cut on her head "what happened?" Chlo who was holding Sophia looked at her "she was standing up and she fell" Chloe walked over to Aubree who was crying "Aubree, smile for mummy and be a brave girl" Aubree smiled "yay, that's my big beautiful girl" Chloe sat Aubree on her lap "Chloe why don't you take her home?" Chloe nodded "yeah".

Chloe took Aubree home but she was still going to the disco, Eddie had offered to watch Aubree. Max had no idea what happened so when he sent for Chloe he was annoyed to find out she had left school, he got his phone and rang her -

(Phonecall)

Chloe - hello?

Max - why have you left school?

Chloe - I've had too bring Aubree home.

Max - why?

Chloe - she hit her head

Max - right

Chloe - come and see her if you want

Max - ok

(Phonecall)

Max hung up and made his way to his car.

Chloe had just calmed Aubree down as she was crying when the doorbell rang and she started crying again "damn it" Chloe puck Aubree up and went to answer the door as Aubree continued crying, she smiled when she saw Max "thank god" Max smirked and took Aubree from Chloe and she stopped crying which made Chloe frown "that's not fair" Max again smirked "what happened?" "She was standing and she fell and smacked her head" Max nodded and settled Aubree "how do you do that, you need too tell me" Max smiled "I should go" Chloe nodded "see you".