11

Louis'pov:
I wake up fully clothed? Not sure how that one happened. For suck's sake I just wanna go back to sleep, but then the annoying yet amazing piece of shit I call a best friend walks in.

"How we feeling this morning Lou" li asks
"Like I wanna sleep more and confused" I answer
"Not surprising since you didn't get much sleep last night, basically you got upset last night because of the bitch you won't let me murder and because you felt awful about Isla's little girl, so you called me and cried yourself to sleep while I gave you the worlds best hugs"
"Hah Payno, thank you though"
"No problem mate, plans for today then?"
"Just thought I should message Isla, maybe arrange something else, maybe work out how to ask her to be my girlfriend, what do you think?"

"Yes Lou, you should totally do that as long as your sure this is what you want and you feel 100% comfortable"
"Yeah li, I'm sure and they are totally different people and I need to move on and be happy or she wins and I let the perfect girl go"

Isla's pov:
I wake up tired, needing more sleep not Kaylee in my face ready to ask me about what happened last night, why does she have to be a morning person? It's not fair!
"So Kay, we had a lovely date, until he broke my heart with the saddest story about his ex-girlfriend and how she mentally abused him and treated him like utter shit and of course we cried together me being the emotional thing I am, we hugged and I don't know really, I guess I just felt safe and so I told him about Bella because I needed to at that moment but now I'm not sure if I should have."
"Of course you should've, I'm so so proud of you and the poor guy that bitch sounds awful, as a fan I feel like I should have noticed but I didn't and I thought they were cute together"
"Kaylee, Louis hid it well and he didn't even realise for a long time how wrong things were so there was no way you or any other fan was going to so please don't feel like your a bad fan because you're not"

Then my phone goes off...

Louis pov:
*Some hours later*
I'm with all the lads now, me and Liam decided if I want to do this it should be amazing and really special so I was gonna need all the help I could get. So we've got a plan, Zayn's picking my outfit, Liam's sent the text, Harry is well Harry is more interested in his phone let's just put it that way by that I mean Kaylee and their date tomorrow (but I don't mind as long as he's happy) and Niall well he's eating obviously and saying that our plans should involve food, which could be the most sensible thing he's said in a situation like this even if it's not supposed to be.

The plan is my house at 12 tomorrow for what she thinks is a picnic in the garden so we can avoid fans but really I'm gonna have some really light blue balloons and then one the same colour as our eyes since I noticed there the same shade. Each balloon will say something cute about us and then the one that matches our eye colour will have the words will you be my girlfriend in. She will have to pop every balloon to read the message inside and when/if she says yes we will have our picnic.

So now I'm off to source balloons and get my messages put inside them.

Written by KaciWheeler

-Unedited