7

Chapter 7

Islas pov:

So today is the day, the day where I hang out with one direction and my crazy best friend who you think at 22 would have got over her obsession with a boy band but no. Today is the day I'll be the adult best friend who will try to manage kaylee and her screaming/freaking out habits god knows I've had a lot of practice, but today will also be different I'll be around a guy who I think I like (for the first time in a long time) making me not want to focus on kaylee but rather enjoy the day with him and get to know him some more. Although that might be hard since kaylee has probably told me every fact there is about all of the boys over the years. I'm totally not freaking out or overthinking the whole situation, that's totally not my style.

Anyway in walks a far too awake kaylee, who's fully dressed,makeup and hair all done before I've even got out of bed, "it's too early" I mumble to kaylee, who clearly doesn't get that I don't want to get up yet as she pulls back my duvet and my curtains open, since I can't be bothered to argue with her I get out of bed and stumble to the bathroom to get ready.

Louis pov:

God I hate fucking mornings, can I not just have a bit more sleep. But then I released what was happening today, it wasn't some stupid interview or something shitty thing I didn't want to do, it was the day that Isla was coming for a movie day, a chance to finally hang out with her again, yes I know I only saw her at Starbucks yesterday but it's not the same, it's also a chance to rewatch forest gump for the like 10th time. I suddenly felt awake, (not in a way that made me get up obviously) I had so many questions what was up in the hospital, is she okay and all the normal stuff you wanna know when u like a girl but the biggest question of all was what to wear, I've got to look chill but not so chill that I look like I couldn't be arsed, doesn't give a good impression.

But never mind guess I don't have time to think about answers to any off my questions as Niall plops himself down on the end of my bed, "Lou, time to get up pall, the girls will be here in an hour, also do u know where Harry is I'm hungry and Liam and Zayn both refuse to make pancakes and obviously I'm not even gonna ask you to make them, they'll just get burnt"
"Ouch Niall I'm offended and no I don't know where Harry is I haven't even left my bed never mind been looking for Harry, AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN AN HOUR THATS NOT LONG ENOUGH TO GET READY" I practically scream and poor Niall, oops didn't mean to do that
"Jesus Lou, just get up you'll be fine it's only a movie day" says Niall. With that I get up and rush to the shower and get ready and pray for everyone's sake someone makes Niall some pancakes.

Islas pov:
"I'm ready now" I say running downstairs, and jumping in to the car with kaylee, we have half an hour till we're supposed to be at Louis' place, that's we're the boys were staying. Fast track about 25 minutes and we were there, it looked like an amazing place to call home and was certainly much bigger than kaylee's flat but of course it was it belonged to Louis. We get out of the car and Liam opens the door and welcomes us in and takes us to the rest of the boys who sat in a very messy living room, "sorry about the mess girls, Lou here can't keep anything clean for more than 5 minutes", Louis looked pissed at liams comment but said nothing about it. "Well that'll be Danielle" Liam said running back to the front door.

Louis pov:

We were all sat in the living room, trying to decide what movie we wanted to watch, when of course Niall suggests we get snacks before we decide, so I stand up to get some, Isla offers to help, yes! Finally get to be alone with her even if it's just for a couple of minutes. We get popcorn, crisps, pop, Oreos, chocolate, harribos and other stuff, hey there was 8 of us. We had a general chat but nothing serious although I did find out her favourite popcorn is (it's toffee popcorn btw) and then went back to the others, we put down the snacks, drinks and plastic cups in the middle of the room and sat down, Isla sat next to me which shocked me as I thought she'd want to be with Kaylee but don't get me wrong is was pretty happy about it. And so Liam suggests we watch something we've never seen before rejecting my suggestion of forest gump, so Zayne suggests a movie called Geostorm apparently he'd seen the trailer and it looked good and that's what we watched.

I didn't watch it and neither did Isla not properly anyway, we spent more time talking. Although there was this one bit where Isla was scared so cuddled herself into my side, it felt amazing just to hug her and know I gave her some comfort. We talked about some general stuff, the band, her and kaylee's friendship and then I asked about the situation in the hospital, she hugged into me again this time burying her head in my shoulder, she told me that she wasn't ready to talk about it yet and wasn't sure if she ever would be, as she spoke her voice seemed shaky, like she was going to cry, I felt bad for asking and so I hugged her even tighter, she did thank me for asking and said it was nice to know that I cared enough to remember and ask her about it. Nothing else really happened after that we sat and hugged I promised I'd be ready to listen when she felt confident enough to tell me, all 8 of us got pizza for tea and then next thing I knew the girls were going home, obviously I didn't want that but oh well I have her number I can always make more plans.

Written by KaciWheeler

This is unedited.