8

Chapter 8

Isla's pov:

We got home after around 25 minutes, I ran out of the car, I needed to be alone, his question brought up feelings that I had managed to push so far down. I kept running until I reached my room, I grabbed her picture cuddled it so close to my chest and collapsed on to my bed in floods and floods of tears, I couldn't stop them I was in so much pain, it was unbearable I needed her, it wasn't supposed to happen not to her, not to me, not to Jamie, but most of all, not her.

Kaylee's pov:

I rushed up after her, she had seemed so happy with Louis and then it all changed the minute we got into the car, what happened? What did he say? I swear if he hurt her... I don't know what I'll do but it won't be pretty. I reached her door knocked lightly and waited for her reply, all I got was a sobbing quiet voice that breathed out "go away, Kaylee"

"No" I replied, and walked straight in, I have to help her in whatever way I can but I wasn't ready for what I saw after I opened that door, she was a mess, so broken, in so much pain, she was shaking, crying no wait sobbing. I ran to her side and despite her protests, I pulled her onto my lap and gave her the biggest hug in the history of hugs. We sat for a while I said nothing, and just played with her hair or rubbed her back. But I had to ask her, "what's happened Isla".

She sobbed out "Louis asked about the hospital again Kay, I can't do it anymore Kaylee, I want my baby back I want to hug her instead of her picture, I wanna take more pictures as I watch her grow up, I want to celebrate her birthdays instead of spending them crying and missing her, I want every chance I'll never get."

"But I can't can I, she's dead Kaylee my baby's dead"

"I want it to Isla, for you, you deserve all the happiness in the world, she would grow up to have been amazing and she was amazing and you'd have done an amazing job at being a mother." I hugged her until she cried herself to sleep, I tucked her into bed and left to go bed myself.

Next day:
Isla's pov:

I woke up in my bed not really remembering falling asleep, belle's picture next to me, my phone next to that it was lit up, it was too bright and I was too groggy to make out what it said, so snuggled back under my duvet and pushed my head into my pillow hoping I'd fall asleep again, apparently, Kaylee had other plans, "today, were going shopping, out for lunch and even to the cinema if there's anything decent on" instructed Kaylee

"I don't feel like it" I shot back

" tough" Kaylee said dragging me out of bed. When I was up and dressed she left to give me some time to wake up properly. I read my message it was from Louis.

Louis
Hey, I had fun yesterday, I was wondering if you'd like to maybe go on a date with me tomorrow, I totally understand if not xx

Isla
hey, I had fun too, I'd love to go on a date what were you thinking of. I need to know to plan an outfit, I'm sure you know what us girls are like 😂. xx

Louis
I sure do, I have a lot of sisters 😂. I was thinking maybe dinner at a nice restaurant, I'll pick you up at 7 if that's all right with you. Xx

Isla
great, I'll see you at 7 tomorrow then. xx

This was written by KaciWheeler
And is unedited

This was written by KaciWheelerAnd is unedited