5

Chapter 5

Isla's pov:

Today was probably the most boring day at work so far. You know just serving coffee all morning waiting for something exiting or dramatic to happen but of course it never does, after all this is just Starbucks, I can't wait till I've saved up enough money to go to university and become a primary school teacher.

My trail of thought broke by the opening of the door I looked up ready to serve the next customer but I wasn't expecting it to be him...

By him I mean Louis Tomlinson, I sort of thanked god that kaylee was out the back, because even though I love her she would have definitely freaked out that Louis came back here. I suppose it was weird he'd come back when he only came yesterday. Anyway I have to serve him like a normal customer.

"Hi, what can I get you?" I asked Louis.

"Tea, please Isla" he replied.

Oh my god, I kinda just freaked out Louis fucking Tomlinson actually remembers my name. I sound like freaking kaylee now

"Sure Louis, hows Harry doing" I ask turning to make his tea

"He's alright like I said he would be, everyone just panics to much, but I'll tell him you asked" Louis replied

Quickly before I had the chance to say anything back Louis added "how are you though, you seemed upset in the hospital yesterday"

"That's because I was I just have some bad memories in that place, but I'm absolutely fine" and before I knew it the words slipped out of my mouth and I said "especially since I've seen you"

felt like a total fool, but continued making the tea and when I turned to Louis to pass him his tea he was smiling and blushing and said "same here love" in his thick Yorkshire accent.

Butterfly's gathered in my stomach and I felt the happiest I've felt in a long time. Next Louis really confused me by taking out his phone and asking for my number, I was so supposed he'd even want it, but gave him it anyway since there was no harm in it ,right?

After I gave Louis my number he smiled at me and said "see ya later love" and left. Then my day went back to being so boring and it really dragged until finally me and kaylee got to leave and go home.

Louis pov:

I walked out of Starbucks with a huge grin on my face, I've got the girls number and I think I may have settled a few questions in my head as well as created some new ones. I could have punched the air I felt so happy but I'd have looked like an idiot so I didn't, I got into my car and drove back to the flat. When I got back all I could think about was to send to Isla.

Written by KaciWheeler
I haven't yet edited or corrected this so sorry if there are any small mistakes

Written by KaciWheelerI haven't yet edited or corrected this so sorry if there are any small mistakes