9

Chapter 9
The airs pov:

Kaylee had been helping Isla get ready for her date with Louis, which had devoured up to almost 3 hours but, finally, at quarter to 7 Isla was ready. "I really do have the worlds most beautiful best friend, don't I?" Kaylee spoke out proudly with a small grin etched into her lips.

"Sorry but that spots already taken with mine."

Kaylee softly chuckled at her as she thought to herself, don't think I've seen her this excited about anything since she found out she was pregnant with Bella, as much as she deserves this happiness I do wish I was going on a date with Harry.

Louis' pov:

"How do I look?" I ask, my gaze stiff on Zayn. I wasn't going to ask the other boys because I only trust Zayns opinion when it comes to clothes.

"You look great," he says.

I really hope he's right because I'm way too nervous about this date to have to worry about how I look. Though it is strange for me to be like this, I'm usually pretty confident and don't care what people think of me but I do care about what Isla thinks. "Thanks, Zayn". I respond, going out to the car. My hands sweating as I drive to Isla's and they stick to my steering wheel.

When I finally get to Isla's I knock and wait, oh my fucking god the most beautiful girl is stood at the door waiting for me just plain old Louis at least that's what she used to call me. But she's gone she is my past and I'm determined to make Isla my future. "You look beautiful" I manage to mumble out past all the butterflies.

"you don't look so bad yourself." She answers with a small blush.

A while later we arrive at the car park near the restaurant I'd chosen, it looked beautiful on the website with little fairy lights hung everywhere, we walked in comfortable silence hand in hand to the restaurant "it's stunning Louis", she breathes out taking in her surroundings.

"only the best for you" I almost whisper, we were seated talked the small talk, ordered and ate, talked and laughed some more until we decided to walk back to my car.

As we were walking back hand in hand I looked at Isla and asked "how did plain old Louis ever get so lucky to be here with you"

She froze. "why would you say that Lou, your not plain I fact your the most amazing person I've met in a long time and I'm the lucky one to be here with you."

" no" I protested. "I am plain and boring and I don't deserve any of this happiness your giving me, I wasn't enough for her and I'll never be enough for someone who is as amazing as you"

By now tears were running down both of our cheeks as all my memories of that dark time in my life came flooding back, Isla grabs my hand and says "Louis look at me, I don't know what happened before but I do know this you are enough you make me so happy Louis, I love being here with you I love your silliness, your smile, your laugh all of it, all of you, so if you don't wanna tell me what happen I understand you wouldn't believe how much I would understand but I want you to know your enough and deserve all the happiness this world has to give".

"Isla" start, chocking on my own words, " I want to tell you I want you to know, my ex-girlfriend verbally and mentally abused me for years and I was just too blinded by love to see, she made me feel no wait she told me I was worthless that I dragged her and the band down, that I was good for nothing, it still hurts me every day the boys help as much as they can but I guess it'll always hurt" I'm now sobbing in her arms in the middle of the street.

"oh Louis I'm so sorry that happened to you, but none of those things is true you have to believe me"

"I'll try to darling" I almost wimpier into he shoulder. She drags me to a bench we sit there and cuddle for ages, I let out the occasional sob and she rubs her hand up and down my arm lovingly, till suddenly she pulls out of the hug.

I look at her there are fresh tears streaming down her face "Louis" she crocks out "I have something I need to tell you, em, 2 years I ago I...I...em... I and my ex-boyfriend had a baby and Louis, she she she wasn't crying and I knew something was wrong, she didn't live long Lou, I had like an hour with my baby girl before, before, before, she um died, Louis Bella my beautiful Bella she died right there in my arms Louis, and I I  I  I couldn't do anything to stop it."

Written by KaciWheeler

A/NHi! I know it's been like 4 months since we updated last but there has been a reason

A/N
Hi! I know it's been like 4 months since we updated last but there has been a reason. Kaci has been struggling with writers block and didn't know how to get to where she wanted to and Becky has currently not been using wattpad for personal reasons but we hope that you enjoy this chapter!