Part 4💕.

Lani POV.

Me and Siah was on our way somewhere then he finally said some.

"What u want to eat?"

"Some Wendy's"

"Alright mamas"

Baby he betta stop fa I jump cross this seat🥲.

"Gon head and do it ma"

I mentally face palmed myself " I said that out loud?"

"Yes you did"

"I'm so sorry🤦🏽‍♀️"

"It's ok ma"

I got a usual 4 fo 4 and he got the same thing. They decided to meet at his house so that's where we were headed.

" What's your full name Siah?"

"Why u fed?"

I looked at him stupid " no boy I just wanna know"

"It's Kasiah Namir Walker."

"I like that"

"Alright get out Shawty"

"Damn yeen have to be rude"

"My bad ma"

I looked up and seen a beautiful two story house wit different cars in the front yard.

"This is beautiful" I said

"Thanks ma"

We walked in and seen everybody sitting on the couch either watching a movie or on their phones.

I ran up to Yare,Tay, and Aubri to make sure they was ok.

"Y'all hoes had me worried"

"He drug me out of there before I could ask where y'all was at" Yare said

"And Ced said that y'all was wit his homeboys" Aubri said

"Jay did the same thing wit me" Tay said.

We all just sat around and talked and played around and got to know each other more.

•The next day•

The next day I woke up wit a heavy ass object on my chest. I looked down and seen Siah layin on me.

"Stop staring at me weirdo" he said wit his eyes closed.

"I'm sorry" I looked away.

"I'm just playin mamas"

"Where my friends at"

"Tay wit Jay, Aubri wit Ced, and Yare wit Chauncey"

"Oh ok, can u get up so I can go get my clothes"

We always keep at least one ore two outfits in each other's cars just in case something happens.

Before I stepped out the door I seen a bag on the floor. It was my clothes. One of them must've got up  early and got it.

"Hey where are your towels and do u have an extra toothbrush?"

"Look in the bathroom closet and look under the sink in the first drawer on the right"

I walked in there and got everything I needed. The only soap in there was his body wash so I used that.

I stayed in for about 35 more minutes and got out to brush my teeth. Once I dried off and put my clothes on I walked out the bathroom room to put my shoes on.

"I used some of your body wash. I hope you don't mind."

"Nahh I don't mind Shawty. When u here what's mine is yours"

Giving the girls very much ✨husband✨ vibes🌚.

He got in the shower once I sat on his bed and got on my phone.

He came out lookin so fuckin fine. I could just sit on his fa-

"LANI!"

"Uhh yes?"

"They callin you downstairs"

I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. Yare,Aubri, and Tay was on the couch talkin.

"Did anybody talk to our parents this morning"

"Yea. Y'all momma called my momma asking where we was and she said we was at the house" Aubri said.

"Ok. So what we doin today?"

"The boys said they wanna go to the mall then the arcade. Yall down" Tay asked.

"Yea Fashoo" Yare said

The boys finally came down dressed.

"So who riding wit who?" Ced asked.

"How about the Chauncey, ced and Aubri ride wit Yare and the rest ride me?" Jay suggested.

We all agreed and walked out the door to the cars.

Jay and Tay sat in the front and me and Siah was in the back. Otw there we just blasted music and had a whole argument about who was better out of Brent or GIVĒON.

When we pulled up we waited on the others to pull up to go in. When they finally pulled up we all walked in.

______________________________

Sorry for not updating. I ain't been feeling like it but Ima start back updating.