Part 1💕.

Anyla POV.

"YARE YOU READY?" I asked my bestfriend.

This bitch was taking forever and we had to be at work at 2:00 and it's 1:50.

"YEA, I'LL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE!"

I rolled my eyes and got on my phone. She finally came down the stairs after 5 minutes.

"What took yo ass so long?"

"I had to make sure I was good just in case I see a fine ass nigga"

See I have 3 bestfriends and we are all different. First you have the oldest which is me. I'm very antisocial and coo but once u disrespect me, my family or my besties, it's over wit.

Then you have Aubri. She is just like me but she not the fightin type unless you push it to that point.

Then it's Yare. Now she is the hothead of the group and has a very reckless mouth. But she coo just don't piss her off.

And lastly you have the baby Lani. Now Lani is totally different from all of us. She is very sweet and quiet but has a mouth and temper on her too.

That is what makes us bestfriends. We are all the same but different at the same time.

"Girl just bring yo ass before we late, you know how Mrs.Smith can be."

"Girl Ik she gets on my nerves 🙄."

Me and Yare work at footlocker and Aubri and Lani work at PINK.

On the way to work Yare blasted "Weirdo hoes" by lil durk.

"AND YOU BE FUCKIN FOR THAT CASH YOU AINT GOT IT HUH?"

"Damn Yare you felt that huh?"

"Hell yea cause it's true. These hoes be fuckin and suckin fa money when they can just get a job!"

It's true. A lot of girls around our neighborhood be fuckin and suckin these niggas fa money. And have the nerve to wanna start mess and call somebody a hoe🙄.

"Well you ain't lyin."

Me, Aubri, Yare, and Lani lived in the same neighborhood and the neighborhood we lived in wasn't far from the mall we worked at.

So we got to work in like 3 minutes. When we walked in, we walked past PINK to see if Aubri and Lani was at work. We walked in and seen Lani talking at the counter.

"Don't y'all got work to do?" Yare asked them.

"Don't you have to be at work?" Lani shot back.

"Don't y'all start🙄." Aubri said.

"Please don't." I said

We gave them a hug and said bye and walked to footlocker.

I was working the register and Yare is helping costumers out.

"Tay do we have Jordan 1 Chicago toe, Retro High Pine Green Black, and Retro High Bred Toe in a size 12 1/2?" Yare asked me.

"Let me go check"

When I came back wit the shoes, Yare told the group of boys that they could come to the counter.

"Would this be all for you today sir?"

I finally look up and I see a fine ass lightskin boy wit grey eyes. Dude was so fine and he had a lot of hair.

"Yea ma that's all" he said licking his bottom lip.

✨WATERFALLS✨

"Your total is $820.43"

He handed me a thousand dollars.

"Keep the change ma" was all he said and then he left.

Yare came up to me and said " GIRL! He was fine as hell! Did you get his number?"

"No girl. I don't even know his name"

"Well I got his friend number and he said that they having a party tomma and we can invite our friends" Yare said.

"Now girl you know I'm not the party type. Plus you know how Aubri is. But Lani might wanna go."

"Well I'll ask them tomma when we meet up"

A few more hours passed by and it was time for us to clock out.

Otw home I stopped at McDonald's to get some food.

After I dropped Yare off at home and soon as I got home i ate my food and got in the shower.

When I got out I got a matching PINK set and got a big T-shirt and went to sleep.

This is my first book so if I messed up please don't say nothing. Please and thank you.

If you liked the book vote and comment please🥲.