Part 3💕.

Aubri POV.

When Yare dropped me off, I went straight to sleep. When I woke up I went down stairs to see if my mom was here.

"Hey ma, when you get here?"

"Hey baby, not no long ago. What you doin today."

"I plan on goin to this party wit Tay,Yare, and Lani."

She looked at me wit a shocked expression.

"You goin to a party. When you start doin that."

"Now ig🤷🏽‍♀️ I kinda want to get out of my comfort zone."

"Well baby that's good but I'm not gonna be home when you get back. I got the night shift."

See my my mom is a nurse and I'm an only child just like Yare.

"Ok that's fine. I might come home early anyway."

"Just be careful and don't take any drinks from anyone!"

"I won't mom. Well I'm about to go upstairs and hop in the shower."

I didn't even wait for her to reply I just ran upstairs.

I turned my music on and hooped in the shower.

"Letter from Houston" blasted through my speakers.

"But just in case you feel you cannot stay, babe. Cars, clothes, hoes id trade it all for a guaranteed spot in your heart."

"WONDER DO YOU MISS ME WHEN IM BUSY ON THE ROAD! WONDER DO YOU HEAR ME, IM IN HOUSTON ALL ALONE!"

"AND IM THINKING BOUT YOU YEAH YEAH!"

His fat ass be having me in my feelings.

After having a lil concert in the shower I finally got out.

When I got to my room I dried off, put some lotion on, and put on a matching PINK set.

As I was getting dressed I started thinking about that boy Ced from earlier. I seen him looking at me, I just didn't say anything cause he was so fine.

Dude skin was so perfect then his glasses and white teeth made his even more fine.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my momma yelled she was about to go.

Before she left I ran downstairs and asked her if she could take my pictures. Surprisingly they wasn't as bad as I thought but it was only one that I really liked.

After she took my pictures I went back in the house and waited for Yare to come pick us up

A few minutes later Yare said she was outside so I hurried and got my purse and made sure I had money, lipgloss, and a charger.

Once I locked up the house i hopped in the front seat.

"Hey hoe you look cute" Yare said

"Wassuh bitch you look good too" I said