Part 8💕.

Anonymous POV.

They were walking into the movie theater and Nyla seen these girls mug us as we walked in. Nyla looked over at Yare and the other girls to see if they peeped and they nodded their head to let her know that they did. So they paid it no mind and got their tickets and got snacks and went to go sit down.

They watched " A quiet place part 2" and and anyla thought it was good! Siah and Chauncey dumbass went to sleep! But they were walking out as one of the girls that was mugging us earlier came up to jay and started rubbing on his chest.

Nyla didn't know why but on the inside she was bursting into flames! But on the outside she kept her cool. But Yare didn't at all.

"Why tf u all up on him like that?"

"Excuse me is this your man?" The tramp said

"No it's my bestie man."

"Well if he ain't yours then stfu"

Atp Yare had punched tf outta this girl. Chauncey pulled her back and walked her to the car and they all followed. Nyla was so mad she didn't even say nothing. She didn't even know why she was mad. He's just my Bestfriend. So she thought But at that moment she didn't care! He let the girl touch on him and he entertained ts.

Once they got to the car (everybody rode in different cars) it was real quiet. She could see him looking at her out the corner of her eye.

Nyla POV.

"Nyla?"

"Anyla?"

"Anyla Tahlia Anderson u hear me talkin to u!"

"Yea I hear u nigga what!"

"Nigga? Anyla please find u some safe to do instead of play wit me. And lower yo damn tone when u speak to me. Now what's yo fucking problem!"

"Nothing Jamir just keep driving." I rolled my eyes.

He sighed and kept driving. Once we pulled up to Chili's I was about to get out but he locked the doors and stopped me.

"Nyla what's wrong wit u bruh. What I do?"

"So u just let that girl touch all on u and u entertained ts"

"Ok what's so wrong wit that I'm single! Why u mad? U tripping like u my gf or some. U only my bsf!"

I scoffed and shook my head.

"Ok. Let me out this damn car."

"Nahh man what's wrong wit u!"

"Jamir. let. me. out. this. DAMN. CAR!"

He finally let me out and I walked in the restaurant. When I walked in everybody else was already sitting down. I sat down and got on my phone cause didn't nobody order yet.

"Hey what's wrong wit u?" Lani asked

"Nothing" I mumbled

They seen him walk in and they looked back at me then looked back at him.

"What u do to my bestie?!" Lani asked!

"Ian do nothing. She got mad at me because that girl was touching all on me and Ian stop ha."

I just started nodding my head and kept quiet.

I looked up and saw the girls looking at him stupid but they didn't say nothing. They knew that I was catching feelings for him.

"Ok Jay." Yare said.

The boys and girls talked while we ate and I sat there on my phone. After we got done eating we paid for our bill and it was time to go home. We walked outside and I stood by the car and the girls came up too me.

"You ok Nyla?" Aubri asked.

"I just don't understand how he just don't care. He know that I like him."

"It's ok baby! Since he wanna act like a dumbass ima give Siah the silent treatment ok?" Lani said

That made chuckle

"Me too." Yare said

"Me too Ny!" Aubri said

"Thank y'all! I love y'all!"

We gave each other a hug and jay walked over and unlocked the car door and I got in. The car ride was silent just like before but I didn't have a problem wit it cause music was playin. A few minutes later he pulled up to my house I was about to hop out when he stopped me.

"Nyla how long u gon be mad at me man?"

"Ion know. Goodnight Jamir."

I got out the car and went in the house to get in the shower. After I got out I got in bed and I was dozing off until I got a text.

 After I got out I got in bed and I was dozing off until I got a text

I was devastated. But I knew I had to move on.

_________________________________________

Ima update in another hour! P.s. I did not proof read this!