Part 6💕.

Jay POV.

•Flashback•

"STOP!"

"YOU'RE HURTING ME!"

"DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A FUCK?!"

I sat in the corner of my room listening to my mom screaming!

"I PROMISE I DIDN'T CHEAT ON YOU! I WAS WIT LISA!"

"YOU A DAMN LIE!"

I finally got up to see what was goin on. As I got closer I seen the door was cracked. I seen my dad on top of my mom hitting her in her face. I ran in and started biting and hitting him! But he still didn't stop hitting my mom!

"BABY GO CALL 911!"

I was finna run to get the phone then I felt a hard object hit my head! Once u looked up I seen him coming towards me wit his gun pointed at me! I was so scared! Next thing I know I see my mom jump on his back and start hitting him!

He dropped the gun and I picked it up! He had just slammed my mom on the ground! I put my finger on the trigger and shot him! I didn't know where because I had my eyes closed.

"OMG! Baby are you ok?"

I couldn't believe it. My mom was checking on my dad. The man who abused her.

"STOP JUST STANDING THERE AND CALL 911!"

I couldn't move because I was stuck on the fact that I just shot my dad! She pushed me out the way and called the police.

"HELLO, I NEED AN AMBULANCE AT 564 ST LUKE DR. NOW! MY SON JUST SHOT HIS FATHER!"

After about 5 minutes the police and some more people ran in and pulled him out on a stretcher.

When they were walking out my mom walked right behind them and told me to sit on the couch until she came back from the hospital.

I sat down with a blanket watching tv until she came back. I ended up falling asleep. I got woken up by somebody stumbling in the house. I seen my mom coming in with a bottle in her hand.

"Mom what are you doin?"

"Shut up! My husband is dead because of you!"

"But mommy he was hurting you! I was just trying to help!"

"You wanna know how you can help me? You can help me by fucking DYING"

"Mom I'm sorry."

" I didn't mean to!"

"It was an accident!"

I woke up sweating and panting hard! I couldn't do nothing but cry. After that night my mom gave me up to my grandma.

I called my bestfriend because that's the only person I wanted to talk to rn.

It kept ringing and I was about to hang up until she answered on the last ring!

Hello
Bsf?

Yes? Are you ok? Why u up at 3 in the morning?

Because I had a horrible dream about my parents. Can you come over my house? Please?

Yea give me about 10 minutes.

After she hung up the phone I went to the bathroom to use the bathroom and try to get them off my mind!

After a few minutes I hear somebody come in the house(she has a spare key). When she came upstairs she opened her arms and I walked right into them. And started to break down.

"What's wrong Jamir?"

She only called me my first name when she know it's serious. I told her my whole background and why I have the nightmares.

"I'm sorry to hear that best. Have you heard from your mother since?"

"No I haven't heard from her since she dropped me off at my grandmas house and that was 10 years ago"

After a few years of my grandmother taking care of me, she died of lung cancer. I was 14 when she passed. I had to fend for myself and that's when I ran into a powerful man but I didn't know he was powerful at the time. He showed me how to run the streets and now I own my own drug cartel. That's how I got all this stuff at the age of 17.

"I gotta tell you something Nyla."

"Go ahead"

I was wondering if I should tell her or not. But I finally decided to.

"I'm a drug lord. And Ced, Chauncey, and Siah are apart of it too."

_________________________________________

So I know I've been gone for a while! And I'm sorry I got lazy and wanted to stop! But ima start being consistent!

I also didn't proof read this so if it's any mistakes sorry!