𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 - 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐬

cho sat in her small apartment, working on a college paper. it was 11 pm, and she was sitting in a not very well-lit room. as she pulled her long black hair out of her face, she heard a banging on the wall, and close to maniacal laughing. "ugh.." she already knew what it was. her annoying neighbor who she believes is a twitch streamer, was doing his usual streamer things. she had been dealing with this for a while now, but never actually went next door to talk about the noise. she decided that she was fed up. she got up, going to the next door apartment.

   she knocked on the door. "door's unlocked." the voice said. she opened the door to see a man in a beanie, sitting at a computer, and playing video games. he was actually kinda cute. "hey, uh- could you keep it down?" cho asks calmly. "your, uh, streaming is really loud. could you keep it down?" he looks at the girl at his door. "oh, yeah, sure! no problem." he gives a thumbs up and smiles. cho smiles back, and walks out.

   she walks back into her apartment in silence. the silence keeps up for a few minutes, but she hears his voice again. this time quieter. she puts her ear against the thin walls to hear him. she listens in, "she was really cute, chat. i didnt point the cam at her but like- she had long black hair, and she was really pretty-" cho pulls her head away from the wall. she starts to think. ' i don't like him, i basically just met him! and he's a streamer. if i did like him, that would not work out for me. ' she takes a few deep breaths, and decides she should be getting ready for sleep.

' i. do. not. like. him. ' she thought to herself, and fell asleep.

/authors note : these chapters are gonna be kinda short, so sorry about that/