𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖 - 𝐲𝐨𝐮

// cho first person pov//

    i watched alexis get red. he's so cute when he's embarrassed- at this point, i'm just doing it for his reaction. yeah. just that adorable face he makes when he's surprised.

//au: same energy as "i just washed my hands, thats why they're wet! .. no other reason"//

    god, why is he so attractive? those deep-set eyes.. and that amazing smile of his.. god- snap out of it, cho! i fixate my eyes to my feet, letting go of alexis' hand, and going in front of him. i do a small spin, causing alexis to stop, as to not bump into me. i sprint-skate toward the other side of the rink, doing a spiral ( leaning forward with a straight leg to the opposite side while spinning). i look over, and alexis is staring at me with passionate eyes. i giggle, going back to normal skating. i skate toward him, slipping up, and tripping. i close my eyes, before feeling myself come to a halt. i open a single eye, and i see quackity above me. i feel his arms around my waist, and i also feel blood going to my cheeks as i blush bright red. "oh- uh- sorry about that." he says, a nervous tone in his voice. "no problem!" i say, putting my arms around him to help myself get up.

    i didnt pull myself up. him and i are just.. there. looking into eachothers eyes. alexis looks at me, not even needing to talk to me for me to get it. i nod, giving him consent. he pulls me up, and connects our lips. i feel his warm body as he pulls me closer to him. he felt nice. as we stood up straight, he put his hands on my waist. it felt natural. as we separated lips, he looked in my eyes.. i let go of him. "i-i need to go." i ran out of the rink, hearing alexis say "but- cho!" as i booked it down the street.

//au: proud of this chapter!//