𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤

//cho's pov//

    a few days after texting alexis, it was the day of the meet up. she packed a duffel bag with water bottles, training clothing, and bits and bobbles to hold her hair up. she put on a hoodie and sweatpants. she walks to the other side of the room to her vanity. she fixes her hair, and walks out. she went next door to alexis' place and knocked on the door.
    "hey, alexis? i'm ready to go to the rink" she shouts, waiting for a response
she hears his high pitched 'streamer voice' coming from the other side. "oh, yeah, uh- let me wrap up this stream!" he shouts. he does a quick outro, ending the stream and coming out of the room. "so, we're going to the rink, right?" he asks, a small smile on his face. "yeah. you're gonna sit on the bleachers and watch me train." she didnt look excited to be hanging out with him, but she had butterflies.

    the two of them walked out of the building, making awkward small talk. she started walking down the street, alexis trailing behind her. "so.." he started. "what got you into figure skating?" cho looks at him over her shoulder. "i dunno. i guess i just saw people do it on tv." she shrugs. "cool!" you could tell that he was trying really hard to act cool. cho giggled a bit at him. "i've been doing it for.." she stops to think. "5 years now?" alexis was dumbfounded. "woah. i- thats so cool!" cho chuckles. "yeah, i guess." she keeps walking. "we're almost there, alex. do you mind if i call you alex?" she looks at him, a smirk on her face. "wh- oh! uh, yeah!" his face burned a light red, going hand in hand with his warm complexion. "we're almost there, nerd." she chuckles, walking into the ice rink building.

    alexis was sat on the bleachers while cho looked through her duffel bag, finding her training clothing. she took off her hoodie, revealing a tanktop. she puts on a thin sweater and her skates. meanwhile, alexis' face was burning red. cho looks up at him, giggling. she then puts her hair up in a bun before starting to skate.