𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 - 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

cho wakes up the next morning at the sound of her alarm and yawns. she gets up and gets ready for college. she runs out of her room in a hurry, putting her backpack on as she walks out with her keys. as she starts to run through the halls, the man from last night walks out of his room. he was looking at his phone, not realizing that he would soon bump into her. as they both stumble back, the man regains his balance, fixing up the hair sticking out of his blue and black beanie. "we meet again, i guess." the man said as cho fixes her posture. "yeah, heh." cho looks up at the man. he was a bit taller than her, and he looked friendly. "i never really introduced myself. my names alexis, but some people call me quackity." he holds his slightly calloused hand out for a handshake. cho shakes his hand. "i'm cho." she says with an awkward smile. "i have to go- i'm running late for school." she starts to run away. "see you soon!" alexis waves.

                                                                                            + 

  cho walks down a busy street, stores on every side around her. she paces across the road, looking at street signs to make sure she's on the right path. she walks around the turn, and across the street, she sees something familiar. it's him again? alexis was walking opposite to cho, looking at his phone. ' just a coincidence. ' she thinks, dismissing any other thoughts about him.

                                                                                            + 

   the school bell rings, and she runs out of her classroom. once she gets out of the school, she runs out to the streets. she crosses the street, running on her after-school routine. about 15 minutes in, she feels her shoulder get bumped back. she slows down to see who bumped into her, and it was alexis again? ' okay, this is getting creepy. ' she thinks, speeding up. 

                                                                                            +

   she entered the apartment building, alexis trailing behind her. she entered the elevator, a bit cautious of him. as she walked out to their floor, she takes out her keys to unlock her door. alexis puts his hand on the doorknob, but doesnt open the door. instead, he's looking at cho.

      /au: ugh i hate how i wrote this chapterrrrr/