𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 - 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞

// alexis first person //

    i pressed "go live". the number of people watching started to escalate. "what's up, chat?" i said, smiling. "today i'm here with cho! she's my.. girl- friend?" i turn to her, as to ask 'what should i call you?' "uh-- this is cho." i say. she pipes up, turning to the camera. "hey, i'm cho! @chainedcho on all socials, and i'm the girl who kissed quackity!" she puts up two peace signs, smiling that amazing smile. the chat spams with mixed reactions, some people being nice and supportive, and others saying things like 'clout digger' or other things like that. "guys, don't be mean! i like her." i smile. "today we'll be doing some mediashares, so, uh, start sending 'em in!" after that and about 2 hours of watching random videos, the stream started to conclude. "alright, guys! we're gonna take some questions before we end stream."

wHat coUlD GO wRonG?

    i start reading chat. "oh- this one's for you, cho! 'why do you like quackity?'" i decided not to continue, because the rest read 'because honestly i think youre just doing it for clout'. cho starts to answer. "oh, he's really funny, and nice, and and overall an amazing guy." she smiles, making me blush a bit. "yeah! i am!" i say, faking my over-confidence. i laugh with her, and she leans on my chest. the chat starts to spam 'clout digger', 'fake', things like that. i try to change the subject. "cho, how did you like the stream?" she looks at me with caring eyes. "i can tell you're changing the subject. i can see everyone calling me a clout digger. its okay." she smiles. i was deceived for a while, but i could tell that she was hurt. i smile back at her. i turn to the camera, waving, and ending the stream.

    "are you okay?" i say to her. i want her to be okay. i want her to be happy. i can see her eyes start to well up, and a tear rolls down her cheek. i hug her. "its okay, querida. (dear)" i can feel her bury her head in the nook between my shoulder and my neck. "i'm here." i say. god, i can feel my eyes welling up, too. i rub her back. i can hear her sniff and sob. "just let it all out. you can trust me." i reassure her. i pull away from the hug, and look at her in the eyes. "i like you so, so much. and no matter what anyone says, i will always trust that you like me." i put my hand on her cheek and wipe a tear away with my thumb. "i love you, cho." i say, looking into cho's brown, almost black iris'. ".. i love you too." cho whispers. i look at her. she looks at me. "will you let me take you out on a date?" i say. i've been thinking about it forever. i finally feel like i can say it. "of course, alex." she smiles at me.