𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 - 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩

cho gets fed up with him. she turns to alexis. "look here, 𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴." she approaches him. "stop staring at me, stop following me, and leave me alone." alexis looks at her. "what do you mean?" he says. "i've seen you everywhere i go since last night, and i've heard you call me cute." he steps back as cho steps forward. "i'm sorry, i-" cho cuts him off. "enough." she steps away. "i'll see you.. never." she goes into her apartment. alexis walks into his apartment, slumped over. cho starts so fall asleep when she hears him again, but this time, he's streaming. "chat, i got news. remember the girl i was talking about last night? i dont think she likes me. like- at all." cho sits up. "chat, what should i do?" cho lays back down, blocking out his banter. she falls asleep.

                                                                                           +

    she wakes up the next day. its saturday so she doesn't have to go to school. she gets up, and starts to get ready. when she finishes taking a shower, she hears a knock at her door. "one second!" she yells. she puts her clothing on and goes to the door. she opens the door and sees alexis waiting at her door. "what do you want?" she says. "oh- um, i just wanted to say i really didn't mean to see you around that much. i really wasn't trying to follow you, i guess we were just going down the same path. i just really want to get to know you." he looks at her with sorry eyes. cho looked through his soul. "hm. maybe we can work something out." alexis lights up as she says the sentence. "i'll give you one chance to try to befriend me. if that goes well, we can hang out." she takes a notepad out of her pocket, writes something down, rips the paper out, and gives it to him. "heres my number. good luck." she walks out of her room, and down the hallway.

                   /au: im really proud of his chapter - also next chapter is from alexis' pov!!!/