Chapter 12: The Shoe Drops

---Jensen's POV---

I heard my alarm first, then felt the weight holding me in place. I tried to move again only to feel something bury itself into my chest more. Turning the alarm off I look up and see Y/N asleep on me still. Feeling my chest tighten some at what I said last night, I took her in. Her hair covering her face, lips slightly parted while her soft breaths escaped her mouth. Knowing we had to leave for work in a few hours I begrudgingly shook her softly.

"Y/N, it's time to wake up," I said. "We need to get up. Work starts in two hours, come on."

"Why?" She groaned.

"Because it does. Now move so I can get up."

"I'm sorry," she jumped, "I didn't mean to fall asleep on you."

"It's okay, I didn't mind. You seemed comfy and I didn't want to wake you."

She moved off of me and sat on the other end of the couch. I sat up and stretched before going to make coffee. Jared would be awake in an hour. Starting the coffee pot I looked towards where Y/N sat on the couch. She seemed upset by something.

"So what's on the agenda today?" Grabbing two mugs, I asked her.

"There are some reshoots and coverage needing to be done today. You're constantly filming until three, then you have a break until six. I meant to mention this last night, but you also need to call Danneel today around four."

"Okay," I felt a knot of dread settle into my stomach, "before the call, could I meet with you? In my trailer as soon as my break starts?"

"Sure, that's no problem. Is there anything else you need?"

"That'll do, thanks," I handed her a coffee mug. "You might want to get ready soon. Jared usually takes forever getting ready, so you can use my bathroom."

"Thank you."

I watched as she got up and walked towards my room. My phone buzzed from the table and I groaned as I reached for it. It was a text from Jared of a video, and upon opening it I saw it was from my talk to Y/N last night. Sorry, didn't mean to intrude last night, I just thought that what you said was something you'd like to remember, Jared sent with the video. Playing some of the video, I was again amazed by how beautiful Y/N looked in my arms, and how content I looked with her. I took a screenshot and downloaded the video. I set the screenshot of us as Y/N's contact photo. I smiled at the little glimpse of happiness she had sparked in me.

"Morning," Jared shuffled in. "How's it going?"

"I'm good. Y/N's getting ready in my bathroom right now. I thought you'd be asleep another hour, what's up?" I asked.

"I wanted to see how you were doing. From what you said last night, what are you going to tell Y/N? She needs to know about Danneel and the divorce."

"I don't know," I wiped my face, "she deserves to know. Especially since everything that's happened between us. She told me some stuff that happened, and that she wants to be here for me. I don't want to squander what little friendship is resurfacing between the two of us."

"I know man," Jared clasped my shoulder, "she still means a lot to you. She always has from what I understand. And if she wants to be there for you now, then she'll be there for you when you tell her about what's happened. That you did what you thought was right, and by doing that you've hurt yourself. Since you've been around Y/N you've seemed happier. She probably doesn't realize the impact she's had on you, but I'm glad she's back in your life."

"I'm glad she's back too," I smiled into my coffee.

---

"Alright, that's all the reshoots we need for now!" The director called out.